Chapter 45

Annaya's POV:

I was currently a lab rat. Yes a lab rat. I was being tested on by Serena. She was taking a bunch of blood samples and connecting different wires on me. Let me be honest with you, I ain't smart. That's my weakness, I don't have an actual brain that I can use for knowledge but I can use it for pro planning tactics and fighting. Don't ask me what these wires connected to me do because I have no clue. Absolutely no clue, therefore the vague description of my current state. Anyway I have been sitting here for the past 2 hours. Marco had to leave for alpha business but we all now he is probably f*cking Sarah. I just don't get it you know. S*x. People say it's the most amazing thing but I don't get it. Therefore my virginity stays with me. I just don't understand. I am currently in a difficult position to understand who I like or what I want as a relationship you know. Plus I am basically a nomad sooooo.... I don't get asked on dates. Like ever. Till date I have never been asked on a date. But hey are we going to cry.... No because I don't need love in my life. Sometimes I wonder if I am asexual. But I do dream of tits sometimes. They're just amazing, you know. But that might just be my horny teenage hormones. Anyway there's about a week till the lunar eclipse, attack day, birth of new alpha, announcing betas, me killing Vladimir or whatever the h*ll you want to call it. So I have been preparing for it you know. Alex and Marco along with the rest of the powerful ones have been training the pack non-stop. Sarah, Serena, and Dianna have been providing the whole pack with food which I must say I am truly grateful for. Speaking of food, I crave indian food so badly. Ever since I left India like four years ago, I haven't tasted much indian food other than chai. I miss the wonderful taste of chicken tikka and tandoori chicken. Oh don't get me started on idli and sambar. Oh I think I am having a tastegasm.... I was brought back out of thought when I heard the door open. Wow, being tested on and blind at the same time for two hours straight does give you time to think. Who would have thought.

"Okay so I have your results back." Serena said. Her soft voice telling me it was her.

"So what did you find...?" I question. She sighs deeply, indicating the terrible news that is about to come.

"Well the dark magic Rowan used is very powerful. She put you in a curse. Difficult to undio." She states.

"Well aren't you a vampire, can't you just suck it out of me?" I ask. She sighs again.

"Well vampires only have a certain extent of vampire magic. We can resurrect only till a certain extent.Rowan's magical spell she used is too powerful to be resurrected." She tells me. What!

"Well are you saying I am going to be blind forever?" I ask. I can't be blind forever. My rogue foster parents did train me to use senses other than my sight but losing my sight would take a large toll on my ability to fight. And that is not good. Not at all.

"No no no no... That's not what I am saying." She quickly corrects herself. I squint my eyes.

"Then what are you trying to say, that you can or cannot fix this?" I ask her directly.

"Well I can't. Vampires can't. Rowan can but she won't which leaves us one answer." She drags her thoughts.

"What?!" I urge her to continue.

"Healers." She states. Huh!

"Come again?" I ask to understand what she means.

"Well healers. They are meant for healing which means they are probably powerful enough to bring your eyesight back." She explains. Ah, now I understand.

"So do you know any healer nearby?" I ask her. If she knew a healer that would be perfect. We could wam bam kabam my eyesight back.

"Ummm well no..." She says. Seriously. They are what give me false hope for.

"Then what do we do?" I question roughly.

"Well I mean I don't know anyone specific but I do know where we can find them, but they are kind of far away..." She tells me. Is she thinking what I think she's thinking. Perhaps...

"India" We both state at the same time.

"How did you know." She asks me, shocked.

"Well we met a witch called Kelshara who told me specifically plus I am india sooo.." I say. She hums as a response. Okay then. India. OMG we get to go to India. I can finally eat food with taste instead of American food which is plainly bland and tasteless. The only spice Anerican's use is salt and pepper if we can call them a spice. Ohh I can already smell the mouthwatering aroma of garam masala used in almost every food. Ating Pav Bhaji at Juhu Beach in Mumbai. Like old times! I was drooling literally. Drooling.

"Umm you alright there?" Serena brought me out of my thoughts.

"Oh yeah I'm good. So thanks beans for helping me... So can you get me out of this machinery." I ask politely, actually thankful because she found me a cure.

"Oh yeah sure." She answers. After about 10 minutes I was finally free from the horrendous gear. I immediately go rush to tell Alex, Marco and all the boys the news. I rushed to Marco's office. You might wonder how with my blindness." I memorized my way around the house so I am pretty smart like that you know. I barge into his door pretending to forget the fact that I had to knock.

"I'm here and I have some good news!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I heard noises of smooching, moaning. Oh hell no!

"Just because I can't see doesn't mean I can't hear." I say which causes Marco and Sarah to move apart. I can totally imagine Sarah going beat red.

"Ohh umm I will go now." Sarah says and rushed out the door probably due to embarrassment.

"Bruv, I thought you were training?" I question with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh we are on our one hour break, you c*ck-block." He tells me. No he didn't. Did he just call me... I immediately run to him to tackle him to the ground but immediately bump into the tables and face plant on the ground. You remember when I said I knew the floor plan of this house. Maybe not...

"Oww" I groan and I hear Marco bark with laughter. I immediately here a rush of footsteps probably from the guys.

"What happened!" "Who died" "Marco did you bang Sarah too hard that you broke her." All the guys start screaming Jeez. Then they immediately stop as they see me on the ground and Marco laughing. They all start laughing at me. Wow real mature guys.

"Anyway guys I have important news. I can fix my eyesight but I will need a healer so I am going to India." I say. They all stop laughing.

"We'll come with you." They all say at the same time.

"No you guys have to prepare and take care of your pregnant mates." I state.

"Well you ain't going alone." Marco says. Hmmm who can I take. Hehehehe! I know.

"I will take Harmony and Melody with me. It will be like a girls trip!" I say.

"Eh." "Sure" "If anything happens to my sisters I will kill you." They all respond. I smile. India here I come!

Author's Note:

Longest Chapter yet Homies. I am super proud. We are at Chapter 45 already. Anyway thank you for reading my book Shadies! Please like, comment, read, vote and FOLLOW! 😋😋

-SLIMSHADY OUT! 😎😎😎✌✌✌