Epilogue

Marco's POV:

"Hey Dad, who is that." My five year old son asks me pointing at a picture of me giving Annaya a piggy bank ride.

"Oh that son is Annaya Nair. She was a human." I tell him and he gasps in shock.

"You were friends with a humannnnnnnn." He prolongs the "r" cutely.

"Yes I was and do you know that tattoo thing you have on your chest." I ask him.

"Yeah." He points to it.

"Well that is Annaya's little piece inside of you. When you were just a little baby Annaya saved you by giving her life away." I say sweetly.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Thank you Annaya for saving me. I will truly be grateful to you." He says saluting to the air. I chuckle at his behavior.

"Dinner's ready!" I hear Sarah call. I pick Titus up and head to the dining area. I sit across from my once again pregnant mate. Everybody is busy chatting while I cut up my son's chicken he had on his plate. Titus grabs his fork and munches on his food. I ruffle his hair. Before I eat I say my small message to Annaya.

"Annaya I know you're there. Thanks you know for saving Titus and all. I miss your humor and your appetite. I have chicken today and I dedicate this first bite to you. Also I have a joke for you. Is it considered Sexual Assault if a midget says your hair smells nice? I know you're laughing up there." I whisper before I take my fork and start eating. Annaya Nair you will always be my best friend. 

Author's Note:

I thought y'all deserved a small epilogue my Shadies. ;) Please like, comment, read, vote, share and follow.

-SLIMSHADY OUT! 😎😎😎✌✌✌