Chapter 44

Annaya's POV:

Yup. If my life could get any f*cking worse. I have gone bling. But are we going to fuss about it. No. Cause we are a mature fam!

"So what do we do now?" I question maintaining my composure.

"Wait, you're not upset or angry about going blind?" Xavier asks.

"Umm I mean I am a tad upset but we are mature so we aren't going to complain you know." I explain.

"Well that's good of you." Marco says. Thanks for the support fam!

"Okay but there is a small problem...." I say sheepishly.

"Umm well I am kinda blind if you hadn't already noticed so i can't see where I'm going. So I need help." I say. I basically never ask for help but now I feel like a dependent piece of sh*t. Ugh this is going to be harder to deal with.

"Oh just grab my arm and I will guide you outside." Marco says. Well that's nice of him. Marco takes my hand in his gigantic ones that are literally the size of my face. He directs my hand to his upper arm which I latch onto. I feel Marco walking and I follow Marco and feel two people walking behind me which I assume as Elijah and Xavier. I feel the cool wind from the outside brush my face.

"What's wrong with Naya. Why does she hold your hand." Zander questions.

"Is Rosalinda okay?" Mason pops in.

"Did you get Rowan. Where is she." Adrian asks.

"Okay Rosalinda is fine she just needs to rest so she can regain the energy that Rowan took from her." Xavier explains.

"How's Lorelai." Marco asks.

"Oh she is fine, she was just tied up and has a few bruises from the tightness but overall she is fine. She is just sleeping right now." Mason explains with Lorelai in his arms.

"Rowan escaped. We had her under control and thought she was unconscious but somehow she mustered enough energy to make a portal and escape." Elijah says annoyed that Rowan was not in our grasps.

"So Annaya... she blocked an attack Rowan set towards Rosalinda with her body. Anaya took the shot and now... she's blind." Marco explains. I internally roll my eyes with his cautiousness.

"Hahahahahahahaha serves her well." Zander exclaims. Jeez, that's kinda rude.

"Ohh dang that's kinda unfortunate." Mason says after his cousin.

"Ummm maybe we can heal her with like werewolf medicine when we get back to Marco's pack." Adrian suggests. Finally someone who doesn't just want to give a rude comment.

"Okay so do we take the jet back?" Adrian asks.

"I mean sure but I don't think we have enough fuel and I am pretty sure you won't get any airplane fuel around here." I answer.

"I mean we could just teleport." Xavier suggests. I groan.

"If we could teleport then why didn't you suggest in the beginning before having me struggle into driving a plane." I exclaim.

"Well you didn't ask." Xavier returns annoyed. I give an exasperated noise as a response. I could feel Xavier's eyes rolling at me.

"Okay so Xavier you're taking Rosalinda with you and Mason your taking Lorelai right?" Elijah questions. They both nod.

"Okay so Zander takes Adrian with you and I will go with Marco." Elijah suggests. Wow thanks for leaving me outttt!

"What about Annaya." Marco asks. At least someone is paying attention.

"Marco, you can come back for her." Adrian says. Well that's fine with me.

"Okay so Xavier and Zander y'all go first." They both nod as I sense strong energy coming out of them. A loud whirlwind like breeze is created as the power fades away.

"Okay now that they're gone, Zander you go fist while Elijah and I wait with Annaya." Marco says. Once again a rush of power was felt from Zander as they disappeared.

"Okay Annaya I am going to go with Elijah now stay put." Marco says like a mother.

"Okay mom." I say sarcastically. He chuckles. As both the vampire and werewolf leave I am left all alone. Alone something very familiar to me. I was left alone by my actual biological parents who left me. I was left alone by Marco after we became best friends for 6 months straight. I was left by my adoptive werewolf parents after six months of living with them after Marco left me. They all leave. I think sadly. I have trust issues because of this. They all promise to stay but we all now they never will. I sense a sudden breeze coming in my direction knowing that Marco is back.

"Are you ready to go?" Marco asks me as he leads my hands into his.

"Yeah" I mumble quietly. I sense my stomach turning telling me that we were teleporting. I felt a new wave of nature surround me. A familiar one. Familiar smells were entering my nostrils reminding me a sense of home. Home. Something I never had and never will have. I cannot stay connected. As much as I love my best friends and have grown fond of enemies, (Xavier) I cannot get attached. Something I should have learned a long time ago and learned a long time ago. A mistake I won't make again. Anyway getting attached won't be a problem. I know I am going to die, my curse or gift is giving me a strong gut feeling. I am brought out of thought as Alex's and Serena's strong scent enter my nose.

"Sup Alex." I ask.

"Hi Annaya, oh shit." His tone changes reminding me of my blindness again.

"Bring her to the clinic." Serena says softly.

"Oh that's not necessary..." i say but Marco simply drags me with him to the clinic. Huhhh. The perks of having good friends eh!

Author's Note:

Hello My little Shadies! Naya is blinddddd. What do you think will happen next. Please like, comment, read, follow and vote my beanies. 

-SLIMSHADY OUT! 😎😎😎✌✌✌