Chapter 52

Marco's POV:

I mindlinked the whole pack, even the vampires and the Red Moon pack. The power of an alpha gives you that advantage.

"I want all the non-fighters, children, senior-citizens to head to the bunker. I want Harry and Leo to make sure all of them are secured in the bunker. I want Dianna, Sarah, Serena, and Evangeline to head inside the pack house and mask their scents. Everybody else get ready to fight." I rushed through the mindlink.

"Marco here is the knife, charge it with as much energy possible and give it to Annaya." Alex handed me the knife.

"Thanks don't die on me." I tell him as I charge up the knife and go find Annaya.

"You know I won't" He said cockily and left to fight. I saw the high-ranking women head inside the pack house along with my son who was in Sarah's hands. They are safe I thought. Rogues started appearing from all around us. There were too many to count. Some were in human form and some had shifted. Similar to my wolves who had partially shifted or stayed human.

Annaya's POV:

"Here I charged the knife, took it, and killed him." Marco quickly came to me as fast as he arrived. I am ready to find it. Bring it on Vladimir. I charge into the group of wolves and humans. I fight. I fight with all my might. A gray wolf charged at me. He jumped preparing to claw at me. I rolled underneath him. I kicked him in his hind which caused him to fall face forward. I took the opportunity to take his two hind legs and twist them in a position they would no longer be functional. The wolf cried as half of his body was paralyzed. This caught the attention of four wolves which charged at me in all four directions. Right when they were about to collide into me I jumped as high as possible. This made the four wolves crash into each other. I front flipped and landed behind the wolf on my right. I grabbed him by the tail and spun around with him. I used the wolf as almost a chained weapon to injure the other three wolves. All four wolves were lying on the ground. I made my progress to the center of the fights to hopefully find Vladimir. As I was dodging and injuring the various wolves who were coming to attack me. I see a boy. Much older than me. Perhaps older than Marco. He was getting attacked by five wolves at a time. He was bloodied but somehow managing to stay alive. I ran up to the five attacking wolves and got rid of them one by one. I bit into the back of the first one. I snapped the second wolf's neck. I threw the third and fourth wolf to trees causing them to fall limp unconscious. The final wolf I kneed in the stomach as he howled in pain. The bloodied man I was guessing was a vampire. I walked up to him and helped him up. He was bleeding and looked badly injured. I took off an article of clothing and wrapped it on his bloodied arm which was pictured with wolf fangs. I looked him in the eye.

"You will survive." I told him.

"Thank you." He said with a struggle I simply nod in acknowledgment. As I am running trying to find Vladimir. I knew I didn't have much time left and I had to ask where Vlad was. I saw one of the rogue wolves. This wolf was skinny. Looked like he didn't have much fighting strength but was still surviving in the un-friendly crowd. I walked up to him which caused him to flinch.

"Where is the Blood Ruler? Where is your leader?" I asked him. As if he knew even if I was human I was capable of killing him pointed in the direction of the North. I thanked him and told him to stay safe and run away. Hopefully he will survive. I knew if I kept running in the direction of the North it would attract more wolves. I made the wise decision to travel through the trees. I climbed one of the trees. I swiftly grabbed the first branch and front flipped to the next tree. I skipped to the next branch of the same tree. Once I thought I was close enough to the next tall tree and I grabbed the branch with my two hands. Swinging on it like a monkey. I climbed further up the tall tree to get a better view of where I was. The top view was helpful, I could see where everybody was. I saw Elijah and Adrian fighting 10 wolves together. I saw Marco using his powers to kill others with the same powers as him. He was basically fighting his fourth cousins or something because they were his great grandmother's bloodline. As I was looking through the scene in front I saw my target. Vladimir sitting on a gold throne with red velvet material and jewels on it. He was really there for once and not a hologram of him. Who the f*ck brings a throne to a war scene. Beside him I saw Rowen. Yup his perfect little sidekick. He probably doesn't know all the forms of betrayal she has done. Clueless Vladimir. I guess everybody was too busy fighting that they forMot that Vladimir the prime ruler of these rogues was standing there guard less. I unconsciously touched the sapphire knife I had in my back pocket. I will kill Vladimir. I was determined. Jumping tree by tree I was in front of his glorious throne. He simply looked at me down and rolled his eyes. Wow the attitude though...

"I am going to kill you Vladimir." I spit through gritted teeth.

"That's Blood Ruler to you, Disgusting Human." The ruler barks. Through the side of my eye I see the witch slowly retreating from her position. I will deal with her later. Vladimir doesn't seem to notice his side kick is gone. The blood ruler comes out of his throne and stands in front of me. I see the color of his eyes change into a merciless silver. He starts growing taller and taller and his bones start to shift. They don't shift normally. He wasn't a wolf. He was a Lycan.

Author's Note:

Hope you like this Chapter my Shadies. Please like, comment, read, vote, share and FOLLOW beanies.

-SLIMSHADY OUT! 😎😎😎✌✌✌