Chapter 33

Annaya's POV:

Merry go round of life started playing. Draven held me close to him by the waist. Instinctively my hands went around his neck. Something about him just screamed eerie. He didn't have any pack scent on him which confused me. I could assume he smelt like the stench of a rogue, but that couldn't be possible or else I would have smelt it. I didn't have a cold today so my nose should have been in order. When I was younger I was taught to taste, hear, smell, move and feel like a werewolf even if I couldn't shift into one. Werewolves still had the advantage since they were blessed with the superior genes itself. Yet, I still trusted my senses because that was the first thing my rogue trainer had taught me. He would blind fold me and make me smell objects in a 5 kilometers radius and he would make me listen to sounds within a 20 kilometer radius. I was truly grateful towards my werewolf mentor because without him I wouldn't have survived and become the intimidating dark self I am today that many people fear, even some alphas. I was deep in thought and was suddenly taken out when I felt a warm breath near my ear. Draven and I were still swaying to the music. People around us were swaying as well.

"You are different. You aren't like other girls I have met." Draven whispers in my ear.

"Well no I am not. I am wearing all black at a gender reveal and I am the only girl wearing masculine attire. I sure am different." I tell him with a smirk.

"You seem young. Yet you have an intimidating presence. It interests me." He said while blowing air on my earlobe, making me shiver disgustingly. Sheesh peedophile much!

"Yes I am young and you rather seem old. Pedophile." I hissed.

"Calm down, human, I know you can't resist me. Age is nothing but a number" He said with a smirk. Dang he is infuriating.

"First of all I am fourteen so you and me ain't gonna happen. Second of all you f*cking disgust me mutt" I say in his ear. I was a little over 5 foot and he was six foot something. I had to yank him down to whisper in his ear. Ugh! Short people problems.

"Fourteen, that's not two young." He says. I look up into his eyes glaring at him. Where have I seen this man?

"Umm I have a question, Draven. You seem a little familiar. Especially your eyes." I say in a questioning tone.

"Oh me familiar probably because I am your future husband." He says cockily. Ugh and here I thought we could have a mature conversation.

"Look Venny, you and me ain't happening. How old are you anyway?" I ask.

"Babe, I am 23 and Venny?" He asks with slight amusement twinkling in his eyes.

"Wow there you're like a decade older than me buddy and Venny because I am too lazy and disgusted to take your petty name out of my mouth." I say exasperated and angry.

"Chill you look like you wanna kill someone." He comments.

"No sh*t Sherlock." I say with an eye roll.

"I am not Sherlock, I am Draven." He confirms.

"I know it was just a saying, dang you're a boomer." I say annoyed with his peanut sized brain. The song was still playing and we were both dancing.

"Anyway I was asking you why the f*ck are you so familiar looking?" I ask. His eyes turn electric blue. His wolf was trying to take control. Probably because I just yelled at him. Many powerful blooded wolves can't handle that but luckily I don't care.

"Stop using that tone with me. Oh and my familiarity is something for me to know and you to find out in the future." he winks.

"I will use whatever tone I want. You don't even smell like you belong to a specific pack let alone a very high ranking werewolf." I say. His grip on me increases. Well, did I hit a spot?

"I am the king and I will always be the king." His voice changed a few octaves. This was his wolf talking.

"Calm your tits Venny. Don't want to scare all the birds." I say mockingly. He pulls me even closer and his sharp canines graze my neck.

"Shut the hell up b*tch before I bight your head off your shoulders." He says threateningly. I know better than to create a scene at a baby shower, let alone with a man who may worry the packs because of his peculiar scent.

"I will not shut the hell up ever. You listen to me. This song will end in 10 more seconds. After the song ends. You and me never happened. Are we clear." I say in a menacing voice. I could see him falter slightly. I smirked in victory.

"I will be back sooner than you think, Annaya Nair." My name rolled off of his tongue evilly. The song had ended and we both went our separate ways. Yet the question of his familiarity lingered in my curious brain. I was glad that was over. His presence was annoying the sh*t out of me and I could tell my presence was suffocating him more than any human could.

I saw all the people were gathered at a wall near the end of the ballroom. This wall specifically was decorated more than the rest. It was written boy or girl in blue and pink. Dianna and Xavier were behind a cake they were cutting. Ahh the gender reveal. How exciting. I headed my way to the crowd and squished my way to the front. The couple looked happy. They were cutting the cake together. Dianna already had a small baby bump even though she was just 4 days pregnant. The cake was cut open and yet again another boy. Well they were blessed with a baby boy. I have a strong feeling that Marco's baby and Xavier's baby were going to be good friends. I already imagined two young boys playing tag with each other. I had a soft spot for children. Speaking of children, now that the gender was revealed I will go spend some time with Rosalinda and Lorelai maybe.

Author's Note:

Hello my lil Shadies! Hope you like the book so far. Draven do be a lil sus thoooo! Please like, comment, read, vote and follow. Byyyye! 🖤😜😜😏🙃

-SLIMSHADY OUT! 😎😎😎✌✌✌