Chapter 18

Annaya's POV:

I smelled the fragrance of books as I pushed the large library doors open. It was very old fashioned, the shelves were made with pure wood and timber. There were no signs indicating where I could find each genre of book. Luckily I had my trusty notebook and pen with me so I could keep track of the books and ailes I had covered. There were a total of eight immensely long aisles. I started with the first one. Skimming through the titles, these books were mainly about general pack law, werewolves and the supernatural world in general.

A thousand years later....

I found it. Ha ha! *Insert victory dance here*. After hours of searching all twelve aisles I found it on the 12th aisle on the bottom left corner. So I guess not many wolves read about this stuff. The title of the book was the Deathly Wars of Lupus Societatis. I decided it was a good time to head to my room and read the giant beastly novel. I rushed up the stairs and arrived in my room. I took my black air pods and played some vibe-y songs, "Goosebumps by Travis Scott". I opened the book and read the first page.

"The Deathly wars of Lupus Societatis, started when the Moon Goddess herself was mostly known as Selene the mortal white wolf. She was the first of her kind of wolf. Given birth by two strong alpha pure blood werewolves. Her mark was shown with a full moon. She was the first and last of her kind. It all started when Selene was granted the power of choosing her own mate. Her best friend who she was madly in love with was a strong alpha. She accepted him as her mate. Mates only existed after the moon goddess became immortal. The alpha figured out what powers Selene was granted with and became power hungry. Everyday he would forcefully mark her and seep her blood in his veins and slowly drained the power out of her. The alpha wolf slowly wiped out all of his pack and any werewolf that merely looked at him. He soon belonged to no pack because he himself was the alpha, beta, gamma of himself. He would travel alone and ruled alone. His goal was to kill every werewolf and make sure he was the only one standing. As he was not immortal, just long living, he needed to produce a male heir to take his powers. He conducted a long and detailed search and picked out 10 female alpha or beta blooded wolves. He then conducted a terrible ceremony where he sent all of them on a hunger game. Kill to survive. Soon one survived and produced his heir. His heir was destined to be more powerful than the dark alpha himself. He was gifted with immortality and could only be killed by a human who was barely strong enough. Till this day the immortal beast known as the Blood Ruler still reigns in the depths of the world. Soon the dark alpha died after his son turned eighteen. Selene was sworn to protect her world but failed miserably. This gave her a curse and a gift. She was a goddess, who could give other people mates and protect them but she herself could not have a mate. Her poor judgement yet strong virtue brought her where she stands today. The human who was destined to kill the Blood ruler is still unknown. The moon goddess will randomly pick the human and he or she must carry out the deed with their life on the line. Knowing the Blood Ruler would rise in the future the moon goddess took precautions. She made various breeds in the werewolf species. One of the breeds she made was called the Sapphire werewolf breed who were granted with various powers. She gave the Sapphire pack a knife that could harness the werewolves' sapphire magic and use it to kill him. The human must use this knife and stab the Blood Ruler in his heart to end his immortality. "

Wow that was long, and confusing. I am gonna have to call the moon goddess for some of the clarifications. If I am that human, I basically have her responsibility on my back. What's the moon goddess for if she is asking me, a human, to protect the werewolf society. I mean come on...  Anyway, it was currently 5 in the evening and I felt like doing a fun activity. Either way I had to meet stupid "V" tonight. Marco was probably already suspecting something but he was busy because of alpha duties and the baby of course. I didn't want to bug him so I decided to visit the Red Moon Pack. I mean I don't have anything else to do soooo. Why not. I slipped on a black hoodie and black Nike joggers. I kept my air pods on and decided to head to the pack. I didn't rush and took my time. I might meet my favorite child, Rosalinda. Soooo onwards we go!

Author's Note:

Hola Shadies! Please like, comment, read, vote, share and follow beanies.

edited.

-SLIMSHADY OUT! 😎😎😎✌✌✌