Chapter 37

Annaya's POV:

I am sitting on the comfortable sofa with Marco silently as Kelshara makes something in a pot. I take a whiff of whatever she is making and my nerves start to tingle. My heart beats with glee. The aroma of Chai fills the room. I think she is my new favorite person.

"Umm Ms. Pure are you making.... Chai." I ask her.

"Why yes, have you tried it before?" She asks. Have I tried it before. It is the liquid that fills my nerves instead of blood. Of course I have drank chai before.

"Umm of course. I am actually 100 percent Indian." I inform her.

"Oh really, I visited India a long time ago. It was around 20 years ago. I went there to learn the ways of the special wolves in India." She tells me. Special wolves?

"Oh yes. India specializes in Ayurveda, even their wolves specialize in it. As you know there are different types of werewolves. Alpha Marco is a Sapphire wolf. In India you find Healer wolves. They are the ultimate doctors. They can cure anything." Wow who knew Ayurveda was practiced by wolves as well. Healer wolves damn. Maybe my Rogue teacher was a healer too. Probably why he was very good at treating all my injuries when I would get hurt through the training he would make me do.

"Oh dang. So how do different werewolves come to being?" I ask her.

"Well, it can come by practice or as a blessing. For healer wolves, a long time during the Indus Valley civilization werewolves existed. They used to practice a lot of healing in whatever way they could. Looking at this, the many gods of India such as Ganpati, Vishnu and Shiva blessed a number of werewolves with healing powers. Then through reproduction and genetics, the Healer wolves have increased in number. Tell me Annaya, do you believe in these gods?" She asks. Of course I do, I think immediately.

"Yes of course I do. I was brought up by a rogue so we would celebrate Ganpati, Holi, Diwali and everything. We would also do poojas. I still celebrate these festivals but I haven't met another Hindu believer in a while so I usually celebrate alone." I tell her. She nods and gives me a cup of Chai. I sip it and early moan. It's not as good as the ones in India but it is a close match.

"Do you speak any Indian languages, Annaya." She asks.

"Yes I do. I speak Hindi, Marathi and I understand Guajarati." I inform her. She simply nods.

"Oh I would also like to tell you how Sapphire wolves came to existence. It happened centuries ago when werewolves first started existing. On the day of the Super Blue Moon which is rare, werewolves would celebrate a body of water called the Lake of Life. When the moon was the largest, they believed the Moon Goddess came to bless them. The lake of life enlarged the reflection of the Blue Moon and made its blue hue even darker in the reflection. The moon would shine like sapphires in the water. At the time they believed that the water was almost holy. The alpha took this as a blessing and drank the water through a pure gold goblet. The alpha, the next day had many of the powers such as the ability to shoot lightning and transport. He saw this as a blessing straight from the Moon Goddess. Ever since then his Bloodline was given this power. They are identified with sapphire fur." She tells us. Wow, who would have thought Marco had such history. He probably is the direct lineage of the old Alpha. That is pretty cool.

"How do you know all of this stuff." Marco asks.

"Well I have lived for over 200 years, I have spent my early years as a nomad learning all of the information. I am not the most powerful witch for no reason." She says with a chuckle

"Now what did you come visit me for?" She asks bluntly.

"Well you see two girls who I think very dear of have been kidnapped by a witch. You probably even know her name. Her name is Rowen Ravenswood. So in short. The Blood Ruler is actually called Vladimir and has allied with Rowen Ravenswood to beat the Knight Crescent and Red Moon pack. We have hated Vladimir ever since he kidnapped my Great Grandmother because she was a Sapphire wolf like me. Vladimir has bred many wolves and probably some Sapphire wolves as well for over 50 plus years. He is planning an attack on the Lunar Eclipse in one and a half weeks. Rowen Ravenswood is actually only allies with him because she was promised immortal life but we all know she is going to betray him and he won't give her immortality. I guess she had already figured that out and found out Annaya was given a curse to give her life to save others which she plans on using for her immortality so she attacked her not too long ago. Also Vladimir also killed my grandfather of the Red Moon pack a while ago. Rowen is untraceable because we think she is using loop portals to move so we can't track her. She will probably kill the girls or use them as blackmail." Marco finishes and Kelshara continues to nod. Very attentive witch.

"So you are trying to track Rowen so you can save the two girls who were kidnapped?" She asks.

"So you say she is using loop portals?" She questions. We nod in response.

"Well are you looking for anything in mind?" She asks.

"Well we read about an ancient map that can track any opened portals in live time." I say.

"Ah the Sacred Portal Map." she acknowledges.

"We were wondering if you might have it?" Marco asks.

"Ah well I remember it being gifted to me when I was acknowledged as the most powerful witch around 60 years ago. It was given from the most powerful witch before me. I might have it but I will have to check through my scrolls.

"Well we should check then." I say standing up.

"Well you see the problem is in the past 200 years I have collected many scrolls so it will take a long time to find. I have a collection of over 5000 scrolls." She says with a sheepish smile. Well this is going to take a while. Well lucky for us we have all day.

"Lead the way. We have all day." Marco says. We follow her to a locked basement. She recited a spell and the door opened. Dust blows in our faces, and I start coughing. I look inside and see a whole library of scrolls. Holy sh*t.

Author's Note:

Hello my Shadies, Long chapter. Please Like, Comment, Follow, Read, and Vote beans. 🙃😏😜🖤

-SLIMSHADYOUT! 😎😎😎✌✌✌