Chapter 32

Annaya's POV:

"What to wear?" I think aloud as I am currently in my room with a sports bra and boxers underwear on. I had a warm bath 10 minutes ago and right now thinking about what on earth to where. Fashion is never my strong suit. I dress like a man, My style is very bad boy vibes as many people have told me. I don't wear dresses or skirts, or short shorts. I wear suits, basketball shorts, sweatpants and hoodies. My closet looks black because that is the only color I wear and will ever wear. Other colors just aren't my cup of tea. I looked through various racks and decided I would go for a business casual look. I pull out a well ironed black, satin button up shirt. A classic item if you ask me. I then look for a black casual suit that fit my body well. I also found pants that matched with the suit. Perfect. I wear the clothes and unbutton the first two buttons of the shirt giving me that masculine open chest look you know. I wear a belt with my pants and tuck the shirt in them. I also roll my sleeves up to my elbows. I keep my suit on the side that I will carry with me. I found some black designer shoes that would look amazing with the look. I brush my hair. My hair is naturally curly at the end. Perks of having pure Indian genes. I decided to wear my hair down. The natural curls fall perfectly over my shoulder. The black color of my eyes makes my eyes look lighter than they are. I don't ever wear any makeup cause that is straight up annoying. Anyway I was all ready to go and it was 6:25. Time to head downstairs I think. I grab my black leather banded watch and walk out the door.

I was now in front of the Main Pack house. It was 6:30. A limousine pulled up. It was black and had tinted windows. Extra much? I saw the beta family was already downstairs. Lorelai was in her mom's arms while the couple was busy talking to each other. I heard voices behind me that I recognized as the family. Alex and Serena came out first with their hands entangled with each other. How cute. Then came Marco and Sarah who were holding hands as well. After them waltzed in the elder gamma and gamma female along with melody and Harmony. Finally arrived Evangeline and Kayden. The limousine was extremely long. Firstly sat the Martinez's. Then the Baker's. Then the Knight's. Marco, Alex and I sat last so we were in the extreme front, the seats that were right behind the driver. Once we were all buckled in we drove off to the Red Moon territory.

10 minutes later we had arrived at the pack house of the Red Moon pack. It was decorated with blue and pink balloons. There were beautiful golden lights hung around the whole house. We all exited the car and were greeted by waiters at the front of the pack house. They bowed knowing their ranks. The waiters gave me a stink eye. Probably because I was human. I glared at them causing them to falter. Take that mutts. We entered the house and stopped where a great chandelier hung, shimmering brightly. We were immediately greeted with the whole Red Family. They were exchanging hugs and Sarah and Marco were chatting with a very smiling Xavier and a very swollen Dianna. I guess Dianna sensed I was looking at her and gave me a scowl. The pleasures are mine. I ignored her and went to a corner to get some drinks. Hold on, I am 14 I don't drink alcohol. I went to the mocktails and ordered a blue raspberry lemonade. The waiter handed me a glass. I stood at a corner and was minding my own business. Sipping the citric drink and listening to the ballroom music playing. This was certainly not my scene. I was in deep thought, thinking about better things I could be doing that I didn't see someone had bumps into me.

"Watch it." I heard a masculine voice that almost sent shivers down my spine. Almost.

"You spilled my drink on the floor while bumping into me." I retorted. He chuckled.

"Shut your mouth." He said cockily.

"Ha. Make me." I said causing him to smirk.

"I would gladly but that wouldn't be very gentlemanly of me would it human." He said still with a million dollar smirk on his face.

"Pussy." I smirked back. This caused him to falter. I hated him. This was my conclusion. I looked ta his face and saw he had perfect raven hair, and two buttons of his white shirt undone. His blue eyes were shining beautifully. Where have I seen those eyes I thought. His height was as tall as Marco's, 6 foot 4. He had built biceps, I could see veins popping through. Well good to know that he is bark and bite instead of all bark no bite.

"Anyway let me start over. My name is Draven." He said with his hand out. I sighed and took his hand and shook it.

"My name is Annaya." I replied.

"Well what is a human doing out here." He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, that is something for me to know and you to never find out." I said.

"Well I beg to differ. I would say that is something for you to know and for me to find out." he said with a glimpse of daringness shining in his eyes.

"Anyway may I have this dance" he asks with his hand out. Well it's best if I just agree to stay low and not cause a scene.

"Sure, why not." I shrugged and took his hand. As we arrived at the center of the ballroom, under the chandelier, the music had changed. Merry-go-round of life started playing. In short DARK ROYALTY CORE. The music seemed to fit in the situation I was in but I didn't know why.

Author's Note:

Who do y'all think Mystery boi Draven is? Comment down below!!!! Please, Like, Read, Comment, Vote and Follow beans. 😜😜🙃😏😁

-SLIMSHADYOUT!  😎😎😎✌✌✌