Chapter 35

Marco's POV:

We were all currently at my pack at the Knight Crescent. My pack consists of one thousand two hundred wolves and counting. We actually have room for three thousand in case packs come to visit. Often like the situation we have right now. All the non-fighter women, children and senior citizens have all been sent to Elijah King's territory for the time being and will be brought back for the ceremony. Elijah brought his whole clan with him, meaning anybody who could fight. This meant our pack was full to the rim. Elijah had arrived right after we found out Lorelai and Rosalinda were kidnapped. Serena, Sarah, Dianna are staying at our pack house because it is the least expected place to find high rank females. We scratched the plan of using the protective bunker because we would have to put guards there posted which would only waste our army force. Currently Red Moon has been evacuated because of the kidnapping. Whoever kidnapped the girls was from the pack or was in the party, which meant they had more than one snitch because there were three rounds of security and patrol you had to pass through in order to get to the party. We haven't found the snitches but we are keeping a close eye. I have assigned two of my best trackers to smell the paw prints we found but once again it led to no-where. We didn't have any pin-point whatsoever of where they could be. I had my best computer hackers to check any cameras that could have caught the kidnapping but that was a bust as well. We had one and a half weeks till the war. I have changed the way of our training. I mean I would expect to find Sapphire wolves like me so we have to make our training ten times harder. I have focused on training our wolf parts instead of human parts because most will likely fight when shifted. That is what rogues usually do.

"Hey Marco come check this out." Naya called me. Naya had been constantly reading different books on dark magic because she was committed to finding the girls.

"I found a spell that could maybe be the one Rowen used to do the kidnapping." She said. I quickly rushed to her surprised by the information.

"What did you find." I ask her.

"Yeah so I found that a very unpopular yet effective spell in Dark magic is portal recreation. It is difficult to perfect but can be done. There are different types of portals. One that can send you to one place or a loop. A loop as in there will be a scheduled pattern of when the portal will take you to different places. So for example if I make a loop portal it will transport me every two hours. Another thing about loop portals is that since loop portals required more energy the distance range of how much you can travel decreases to 3,800 square miles to 4000 square miles." She points out the passage in the book.

'Wait 3,800 miles, isn't that the area of the USA." I point out.

"Exactly, which means she is in the USA for sure." She says to me factually.

"Well that is still a large territory." I tell her.

"I know but it also says there is a map. A live map that can track any portal being opened at any time. It is like a world map. According to this book, Dark Magic for Noobs". Cool book name. I know right." She tells me. I crack a smile.

"Okay so where can we get this map." I ask her.

"Well this book had a name on it. The name said Kelshara Pure. So I guess this Kelshara girl probably has the map or at least knows where the map is." She explains. Kelshara is actually the wisest and most experienced witch for the past 100 years. She lives in a small isolated coven by herself. A few miles from here. She used to visit our pack often when she was younger, that was around 90 years ago. Now she isolates herself from the world, probably because many people are after her hungry power.

"Well Kelshara is the most powerful witch. She lives a few miles from here." I tell her.

"Well what are we waiting for. This is our best shot at finding the girls." She tells me I simply nod and go to Alex informing about kelshara.

"Yeah so Alex I want you to take care of the pack while me and Annaya go to Kelshara." I tell him.

"Kelshara as in the mighty witch." He asks and I confirm with a nod.

"We think she might have a map that can track portals." I tell him.

"Well, why are we tracking portals instead of finding the kidnapped girls?" He questions.

"Well the reason we can't find Rowen is probably because she is using loop portals with her dark magic." I explain.

"Oh so she has the map that can help us find where Rowen is teleporting?" He asks.

"Exactly." I answer.

"Okay cool, I will keep an eye out for any suspicious activity. We will also start doing our basic 20 miles run and start doing basic training. When we come back we will learn each other's tactics of Vampire, Sapphire wolf and normal werewolf fighting." he says. I nod.

"Naya let's go." I call. She runs up to my direction and we head off to the coven. Before we went we had to pit stop at our horse stables. Why do we have horses? My mother's favourite animals are horses so she forced me to learn horse riding when I was younger. Kelshara is a very nature friendly person, so having any sort of vehicle near her will anger her so we take the safe route and ride our horses for 20 miles.

"Hey Naya we have to go get horses." I tell her. She gives me the most confusing look.

"Why the f*ck do we need horses." She asks.

"Well Kelshara is a little natural so she doesn't like vehicles and she will probably use her magic to shew us out of her coven." I tell her.

"So we are going to horse ride for 20 miles?" I nod. She just chuckles to herself with a weird reaction to riding horses during the 21st century.

Author's Note:

Hello my Shadies. Do you think Kelshara can help find Rosalinda and Lorelai. Imagine using horses to travel in the 21st century. 😜😜🤣😂 Please like, comment, read, vote and follow beans.

-SLIMSHADY OUT! 😎😎😎✌✌✌