Chapter 21

Annaya's POV:

I jumped out the 3rd story window. I back flipped and tucked and rolled to a soft landing on grassland outside. I swiftly checked side to side in case any wolf saw me. I tiptoed to the North end of the pack lands. I ran there. My footsteps were quite long and fast. Anybody who would have seen me would have just seen a blur. My hair wacked with the wind that caught on me when I was running. I was at the edge of the pack territory. I took a step out of it and felt the eerie unknown creeping up my back. This was what Rogues felt like everyday, I thought to myself. If I were Vladimir, where would I call someone to meet me. It would probably be somewhere in between Red Moon and Knight Crescent territory. It suddenly made sense. There was a creepy lake area that wasn't easily seen. It was very Marco found me after the trial. I passed it on the way to find Marco's pack as well. That is where I would go if I were Vladimir. I slowed down into a jog. I was quiet and stealthy like a cat. I have been walking for 30 minutes now. 20 more minutes till my destination. I continued into a slow jog until I arrived at the secluded lake. The lake was known as the lake of memories. I read about the tales before I came to check if Marco's pack was here. Apparently if you died in there, your reflection could be seen through the water. Creepy, I know right. It was 3:00 am. Vladimir was nowhere in sight. He probably sent one of his minions to do the deed.

"You're not Marco." I heard an eerie voice.

"No kidding Captain Obvious. I am sent by Alpha Marco himself." I lied smoothly.

"Well your at least he was smart enough to do that." I heard a cruel female voice this time. Suddenly I saw two figures emerge out of the Darkness. Then I saw about 5 werewolves behind them. Well I was outnumbered I thought. Nevertheless I kept a straight face. The first face I saw was a woman. She wore a red cloak. Crimson red to be exact. Her lips were stained cherry red. You could see a glint of red sparkling in her eyes. She was regal yet cruel at the same time. Observing her demeanor I could tell she was a witch. Dare I assume Rowen Ravenswood. The second figure I was met with wasn't actually a real figure. It was a hologram that the witch was controlling with the bare magic shooting from her experienced hands. This figure wore a black cloak embroidered with black and red jewels and ribbons. If she was considered Regal this man was considered straight out of royalty. He looked Lethal. His eyes were pitch black. They were orbs of cruelty and darkness. You could see a scar pass through his right eye. He wore a deadly eyepatch. He had a few wrinkles on his face but he looked cruelly beautiful nevertheless. A sinister laugh brought me back to reality.

"Well I have a message for you, werewolf." The hologram spoke.

"What may that be." I ask cockily.

"Shut it child." The witch exclaimed.

"Tell your alpha, that there will be war. I will come for his Luna, like I did to his great grandmother. I will hunt all of the precious Luna's down to make my clan greater. I will kill everybody he loves. I will wipe out the existence of all werewolves and cast a spell upon them and make them follow MY orders. My orders only. Warn him as this war will be against the Blood Ruler himself." He says with his powerful voice.

"K Vlad." I answer with a smirk.

"Ahhh I see you have done your research." The witch said.

"Why hello to you too, Rowen Ravenswood." I answer back.

"Indeed research has been done." The Blood Ruler acknowledges.

"We must be on our way now." Ravenswood says. The hologram nods. The hologram disappears into thin air. Before the witch left she spoke words in Latin. This caused the five werewolves behind her to pounce at me and start to attack.

The first wolf was brown. He jumped over me and tried pushing me with his hind legs. I was quick to react and took his hind legs in both my hands. I threw him towards a nearby tree with extraordinary force. He was down for a while as he got back his composure. The second and third wolves were a dirty grey. Their eyes were bright yellow. The both attacked me at the same time. One aimed and clawed for my stomach, while the other aimed for my face. I did a front flip in the air, ending with a twist and landed on my feet dodging both of their attacks. They growled loudly. I took my knife out as the first grey wolf came running towards me. I gripped him by his fur and stabbed him with a silver knife to where his heart would be. I took my gun out and loaded it with silver bullets soaked in wolfsbane. I shot at it once right in the center of his forehead. Dead. Two wolves were left. One was beige and the other was a dark grey. The beige one scratched my torso. I could feel blood pooling out of me. I ignored the horrendous feeling. I grabbed the wolf by the tail and went between two trees. I continuously banged each side of his torso on each tree. He went limp. The last wolf came at me at full speed and jumped. I took this opportunity to roll under him and kick him while he was in the air. He lost his balance and fell face first. I then proceeded to take another knife and stuck it right in his hindquarters causing him fall defenseless. On a scale of 1 to 10 I was a good 7 on the injury scale. I decided it would be a good time right now to head back and clean myself up before I lost too much blood. I was human so I didn't heal like the mighty werewolves. I took some fabric that I packed in my back and tied it tightly around my wound to stop the blood. I headed back for the pack. 

Author's Note:

Hi Shadies. Please Like, Comment, Share, Vote, Read and Follow.

Question: What is y'alls favorite color?

edited. 

- SLIMSHADYOUT! 😎😎😎✌✌✌