Chapter 2

It has been 4 years since I started my great search. I have searched through almost all the packs in Asia, Europe and Africa yet there were no signs of him. I have become friends with many of the packs in the world which has helped me a lot in my journey. I have started my search in North America and found out there is a pack called Knight Crescent pack here. This got me excited. I am now sixteen. I am a few clearings away from their pack territory. I would appear as a human, a non-threat which is good. I headed toward the direction of their pack land. I hid behind a tree as I saw a few rogues near their territory. I could smell their stench of rotten fish mixed with the smell of rust. It made me want to throw up. The rogues turned their attention to me and I was spotted. This was going to be great, I said to myself.

"Who do we have here." One rogue said.

"Ah a human, such a great day to kill a human isn't it brother." The second brown dirty rogue said.

"Please don't hurt me." I tried acting naïve and innocent to throw them off of my alpha like skills.

"Ah well you are not in luck little girl." The gray rogue said with a sadistic smile. I was utterly disgusted. They both shifted. The rogue pounced on me but I quickly dodged him. The brown rogue came from above and I did a tuck and roll and dodged him. They both growled. The brown one jumped on me and scratched my belly. I was hurt. I don't have healing powers like werewolves but I can handle it. I quickly jumped from behind the rogue that attacked and scratched and bit him in the neck causing blood to spurt out everywhere. I was used to the taste of werewolf blood in my mouth. I finished the brown rogue by twisting it's two front pauses causing it to howl in pain and fall limp. I knew acupuncture points of a human and werewolf so I knew how to kill them or leave them paralyzed. The grey wolf jumped at me and scratched my back catching me off guard. I quickly got back up and did an aerial to a spin kick attaching its face. He fell. I took this opportunity to lift the rogue and smack it on a tree trunk very hard. It was now dead and limp. My work here is done and I headed towards the Knight Crescent pack territory.

I quickly got some healing leaves I found and bandaged my torso as I was bleeding. I quietly went to the border of the pack grounds. There were pack warriors doing patrol duty. Oh great! I tried sneaking in but two pack warriors saw me. They ran up to me in their human form and asked me what I was doing here.

"What are you doing here rogue!" he said with authority. That didn't bother me at all.

"She ain't a rogue Mike, smell closer she's a human." The more intellectual human pointed out.

"Your right Sam. Little girl go back to where you came from." He told me lazily. I rolled my eyes.

" Um sorry to bother you but is this the Knight Crescent pack?" I asked politely. The both nodded.

"Can I meet with your alpha Marco Knight?" I asked.

"No you may not. Clearly you know of our kind, what are you doing here?" Sam asked.

"First of all none of your business and I come in peace, Can you please mind link your alpha the phrase "Coco I am here!" I asked them. Yes I called my best friend coco for short. They both hesitated but nodded. They were focused telling me they were mind-linking. They both scowled at me.

"The alpha says he does not know who you are? He also told me to say Hard luck Annie!" I rolled my eyes. Obviously he knows who I am because he was the only one to make my much appreciated Indian name into American. Oh how I hated that. I had no choice but to break in cause I now knew he was here.

"Look at the bird!" I said pointed in a random direction. The warrior fell for it. So naive. I quickly backflipped over the 6 foot men. I ran in the direction of Coco's sent. It smelled stronger as I got closer to the pack house. I looked behind me and saw the whole patrol crew charging at me in wolf form. Damn I was in deep sh*t. I ran and picked up my pace. I learned how to outrun and alpha so this was okay. I ran faster and faster dodging trees, flipping over logs and people. Everybody was giving me the "A human running this fast" look. So annoying. I saw the huge mansion in view. The pack house I thought to myself. There I saw what looked like an older version of COCO! I was so glad to see him. Beside him I could sense the presence of three alphas not counting Coco damn. One I assumed to be Coco. The second one I assumed to be Alpha Nathanial's son who I don't know the name of. Finally another alpha which I had no clue of.

As I was running one pack warrior pounced on me and I quickly pushed it away enough to momentarily stop him as I didn't want to harm any of Coco's pack members. I was now 10 meters away from Coco. About 100 wolves behind me.

"Coco you little mutt. You knew who I was yet you got me into this trouble." I playfully yelled while running. Coco just laughed. Everybody was looking at me weirdly like why I would be calling their alpha Coco. I ran up to him dodging all the betas and alphas and hugged him. Arms around his neck and feet around his torso. I hugged him hard until he started making a choking noise. Then I reduced the pressure. I heard a really angry growl coming from behind me. It sounded like an angry female werewolf with power. It didn't scare me, it just surprised me. I got off of Coco and looked behind me. It was a Luna. The power was radiating off of her but I took my stance in front of her. By that time I just ignored her and saw all 100 pack warriors come at me.

"Hey Coco, now would be a good time to tell them to stop." I said.

"Show me what you got Annie." He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes. I took my fighting stance ready for a fight.

Author's note:

Wut you think about chapter 2. She finally found her bestie. BTW she is Indian and her name is pronounced Annaya Nair (Un-Na-Ya Nuy-air) Follow, comment, vote pls. Stay tuned peeps.

edited.

-SLIMSHADY OUT 😎😎✌✌