Chapter 14

Annaya's POV:

"I see. Based on the information the witnesses have provided Ms. Nair has done no harm and the disrespect came from Luna Dianna first. Very well, do you guys have any other physical proof to show or back up these events." Lord Gregory asked. I nodded.

"I would like to call upon another witness, Melody Martinez." I pointed to her and she slowly got up from her seat and walked shakily. As she walked on the stage I squeezed her hand and whispered to her everything was fine. She nodded and proceeded to speak.

"Over here I have my iPhone. So I was checking out the recording quality of the camera in my new phone and started recording random things. With my wolf listening I heard a foreign voice telling me that there was another guest here to meet us. I quickly headed down. As I headed down I decided I should continue recording the scene. It was a gut feeling or intuition as they say. I have put it in a hard drive. I hope you can play it and see what truly happened." Melody says confidently. Her shakiness no longer visible. She hands the drive to the Lord. The Lord plays the footage as it is presented on the large screen behind him. Each scene started to play proving that I was speaking the truth. Gasps and curses were heard from Xavier's side of the stage. The footage soon ended and all the witnesses headed back to the seating area except for Xavier and I.

"I will now call upon the werewolf code of silence. This will not allow anybody to speak except for myself, Alpha Xavier and Ms. Nair." They all bowed their heads in submission as the code was recited.

"In the trial today as the Lord, I have come up with a fair and wise decision. Based on the proof given, the accusation portrayed by Alpha Xavier is false. This gives human Annaya Nair a leverage. Regarding the fact that Ms. Nair has provided us with suitable and reliable information, I have come to a conclusion. I now proclaim that Alpha Xavier will no longer rule the Red Moon pack. The alpha position will be handed to Ms. Annaya Nair as she has rightfully won the alpha challenge." The Lord spoke. I could see Xavier breaking down.

"I now ask Annaya Nair to come up and sign this contract agreeing to the leadership change." Ah my time to shine I think happily. I walk to the center of the stage where the signing will occur. I take a deep breath, stabilizing myself for the glorious moment that is about to occur. I read through the contract as I watch all eyes on me. A golden pen is placed in a velvet box used for official signings. I carefully open the beautiful designer box. The golden pen shines before me. I slowly pick it up. Admiring it. Something unexplainable happens. It feels  as though I am taken away from the present. I can feel my body there but my state of mind is drifting. I start to see a vision. A beautiful Goddess like being comes forth. She has a beautiful moon tattoo on her forehead. She was the moon goddess. I didn't know she actually existed. Stand there with my jaw on the floor gawking at her beauty and existence. I don't really believe in Moon Goddess and sh*t cause I am more of a Hindu but I kid you not what I saw in front of me was REAL!

"Greetings, my child." She says in a gentle and soothing voice.

"Oh I am not your child. I am just a human." I reassure her.

"Oh no sweetie, all creatures, humans and werewolves are my children. I don't discriminate." She says wisely.

"Oh so may I know why I am graced with your beautiful presence." I say politely.

"I am here because I must warn you. You should not sign the contract. As much as you are fit for the alpha position, you play an even more crucial role in the world. There will be a war. A great war between the one who shall not be mentioned. If I wanted you to be the Alpha of Red Moon, I would have made you one already but you have another purpose. Greater than an alpha. You have to be a Saviour. A warrior" She says mysteriously.

"I don't understand my goddess. What do you mean. I have rightfully earned this position. I must take it." I reply to her eagerly.

"I understand my dear but it is best to let the werewolf rule his pack. Give him that, it will do him and his family good. I am here to grant you something in return for the choice you make. I can see the future and I already can confidently say that you will listen to me because you have a strong and kind heart." She speaks.

"How are you so sure. What if I betray you." I question.

"Oh child, I know you won't because I can see through your muscles and bones. I can sense your faith and purity." She says happily.

"Okay then what is the gift you are giving me." I ask her.

"Ah, that my child is something unique. First you must promise me to never speak of this moment or talk I am having with you. I know you have many questions but you will find the answers as time goes by."

"Yes I promise you I will not speak of our meeting.... wait but I might tell my best friend Alpha Marco of the Knight Crescent pack." I assure her.

"Ah well I can't stop that you are his best friend. Just make sure this information does not get into the wrong hands... Anyway,Thank you my blossom. The gift I will be giving you is a curse and a gift. It is a life for a life. You may tarde your life to save another's. It may be a curse but you will know at the right time how important this gift is. It is my time to leave now. Remember when the time comes you will know." Before she fades away, she sends a gush of power within me. I can see right above my chest I have a marking of a star and moon almost protecting it. As a star is the child of the moon. I think this marking will disappear if I use my power. So this is my gift yet curse. I still think this is unfair. Huh, my life gets so complicated sometimes. I see the light of the moon goddess fade away and I am slowly brought back to earth form my tance. I once again see the crowd of people staring at me. It feels as though time had stopped when I was gone but now I have come back to reality. I see the pen is in my hand ready to sign the paper. I look at my chest to see the marking is still there. So this sh*t was real. Holy crap. Oh Moon Goddess, why me out of all people, I am human for Vishnu's sake. I am pretty sure she invented all of the savior blush*it. But then again why am I questioning to sign the contract. Oh she is getting to me. Should I sign it? One side of me was telling me to sign the document while the other side was reminding me of what the moon goddess told me. Okay I thought one last time until I dropped the pen. Uhhhhh why does the moon goddess have to do this to me!

"I would like to inform the werewolf committee and the rest of you that I will not be taking the position as Alpha of the Red Moon. Please do not ask me why I have come to this conclusion." Before the Lord could speak I dash out of the council room and start running into the woods. I need a break from all this savior sh*t. Oh what have I gotten myself into...

Author's Note:

Hi Shadies! Annaya met the Moon Goddess. BTW Vishnu is an Indian god for those who are uneducated about Hinduism. Please like, comment, read, vote and follow beaniesss!

Random Thought: Do you think sand is called sand because it is in between sea and land....? 

edited.

SLIMSHADY OUT! ✌✌✌😎😎😎

Alpha's #BFFLADOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara