Chapter 50

Marco's POV:

Tomorrow. Tomorrow was the day my son was going to be born. Tomorrow was the day Vladimir was going to die. Tomorrow was the ceremony for the betas and gammas. Tomorrow was the blood moon. Tomorrow was going to be Rowen's death. Tomorrow I might lose people that I love. I was brought out of my thoughts with Naya snapping in front of my face.

"Earth to Coco, Earth to Coco" Naya said.

"What!" I snapped.

"Jeez you don't have to get all defensive. Are we going to spar or not?" She said while wrapping her hands with black fabric tape.

"Yeah I was just thinking." I answer. She sighs.

"You know Coco, you can tell me anything." She tells me.

"Huh I know, I am just tense about tomorrow." I tell my best-friend.

"Bruv. Even I am tense. I have to kill Vladimir. F*cking B*stard. Am I complaining and letting the thought haunt my mind. No, because I know I am going to kill him. You're an Alpha Coco, nothings going to stop you. Plus isn't your pup going to be born tomorrow?" She gives me an encouraging speech. A grin comes upon my face with the thought of my pup being born and I can finally hold him. The future alpha of my pack. My wolf howls in pride inside of me.

"Come on let's spar." I get up and give Naya my hand so she can grab it and fight with me. Naya grabs my hand with pleasure. I easily pull her up. We both get in our stance and start circling each other. I snap my jaw at her and she responds with an equally menacing middle finger. Typical Naya. I pounced at her and gave her an uppercut right at the jaw. It was hard enough to bruise but weak enough to not break her jaw. She responded with a kick on my ankles to make me lose balance but I missed it by a centimeter. I started doing random patterns of roundhouse kicks and punches which she effectively blocked. My constant hits on her I guess angered Naya and she started going on a fight fest. She was punching, kicking, shoving, jabbing and grabbing. I was in a defensive position. She jumped on me and brought me to the ground in a neck hold. I wasn't going to tap out. I pushed all my weight on her which I knew would catch her off guard. I flipped us over and was straddling her. I then felt electricity combined with my adrenaline flow in me. I let the electricity flow throughout me and pointed it in the direction of Naya. It struck her and she was coughing and shaking. I got off her knowing I won. She was breathing heavily.

"Bruv what voltage was that. I could have died." She said while lying limp on the ground but still with her eyes open.

"You lost and I won." I told her. She rolled her eyes. Even when she doesn't have energy she still has an attitude.

"You only won because I let you use your lightning." She corrects me. I scoff. Yeah right.

"Nope I could have left you after I got out of your choke hold but I just wanted to beat you for good measure." I tell her. She scoffs.

"Anyway let's just pretend you won. Right now I want the sapphire knife. I am going to be using that tomorrow to kill Vladimir so let me get used to its feeling in my hands." She says. Oh yeah she has to kill Vladimir. Which stupid a*s b*tch made the person to kill Vladimir has to be a f*cking human. Like what type of logic is that. I'm against the moon goddess for this.

"Come on, I put the knife back inside the vault." I told her. She nods and we both go up to my office.

After finishing the vault opening procedure with my lightning Naya had a hold of the knife. She was staring at and was carefully and gracefully bouncing it in between both her hands.

"Come on, let's go to the weapons room. There are targets there where I can practice my aim with the knife." Naya said as we headed to the weapon room. There we met Elijah, Adrien, Alex, Xavier, Mason and Zander all practicing with different weapons like swords, knives, katanas, whips and what not.

"Yo guys come on Naya and I are practicing with the sapphire knife that she has to use to kill Vlad." I announce.

"Oh that's sick. Can I get a go." Elijah asks.

"Sure why not." I answer as we stand in front of the wall which has 10 targets aligned.

"Marco go first." Naya said and handed me the knife. I held the knife and it started glowing blue. Probably because the power I had was connecting with the origins of the knife. I aimed at the bull's eye of the first target and his at the 10 pointer mark. The knife simply pierced with the blue energy still containing inside of it. Huh. That's weird shouldn't it electrify the target or something. When Zander, Mason and Xavier had a go the knife kept on powering up. This meant my suspicions were right. Since all four of us had the Sapphire origins the knife kept powering up. When Elijah and Adrian threw the knife the knife had the same amount of sapphire energy, this was probably because Eli and Adrian don't have the sapphire magic to power up the knife.

"So does the knife just glow blue. Is that like an added artistic feature or something." Annaya says with a disappointed face.

"I don't know." I answer and give Annaya the knife as it is her turn to throw. As Naya holds the knife, the power and energy inside of the knife that our sapphire magic gave to it starts to electrify. The knife was now surrounded by not only blue mist but electrifying thunder. It looked exactly like the lightning I created. Somehow it didn't burn Naya and it only electrified when Naya held it. She aimed for the bull's eye. When the knife hit the target and pierced it the whole target was covered with the electric lightning. 10 seconds later the target literally burnt into ashes with the amount of electric voltage from the knife.

"Yo that was epic." Zander exclaimed.

"How did it happen only when Naya threw it? Aren't we the one with the sapphire powers. I am pretty sure we were the ones who charged up the knife." Mason pointed out.

"Maybe she's the chosen one." Xavier playfully said. Maybe she is.

"No Xavier you're right. She is the chosen one. Naya is the human from the curse. She is the one who has to use the knife to kill Vlad. she is meant to pierce the knife at his heart. I am guessing the knife is meant to destroy Vlad's heart the same way it destroyed the target." I clarify.

"But look at the knife now. It is in its original state." Alex says.

"This means that Naya only has one shot. You sapphire wolves have to charge up the knife before Naya uses it in the war. One stab and that's it" Elijah says.

"Gee that's a lot of responsibility on me." Annaya says. We continued talking about the knife when Alex and I were mindlinked by Serena.

"What is it Serena?" Alex asks.

"Alpha. It's Sarah . "She's going into labor. We've taken her to the hospital, please come here as fast as possible." Serena breaks the news. 

"Guys Sarah's going into labor." I announce. Immediately all of us rush to the hospital.

Author's Note:

Chapter 50 y'all. I'm thinking in two to three chapters the book will come to an end. Shocker! Anyway please like, read, comment, vote, share and follow my Shadies.

-SLIMSHADY OUT! 😎😎😎✌✌✌