Chapter 34

Annaya's' POV:

Right now Rosalinda, Lorelai and I were playing hide and seek. Hide and seek never gets old. Playing Hide and Seek with like 6 year olds is kinda fun not gonna lie. They are super stealthy and small so it's harder and more fun. They even try harder to hide unlike many others. Rosalinda was wearing a beautiful puffy pink princess gown and Lorelai was wearing a similar one just in the color baby blue. Cute. I was right now "it" and I was counting from 30.

"Ready or not here I come!" I say aloud. I try to listen for any sounds of laughing, chuckling, bush mouvement. I would have smelt them if they were within 5 kilometers, they weren't which means they are pretty far. Rosalinda probably shifted. Rosalinda is also a sapphire wolf, here's being white and blue streaks. Lorelai hasn't shifted yet, but that is normal since she is only like six years old. I started walking further into the woods. I was now one kilometer away from the party. It was getting quiet but you could still hear the faint sounds of music. My ears started picking up sounds that I wouldn't expect. It sounded like a very disturbing and forceful sound. Almost like when someone covers your mouth and you still try to scream but they are muffled. I heard two different pitches. I wasn't sure if they were Rosalinda and Lorelai but I had a good feeling that they might be. I also heard the sound of wolf whimpers. Wells that's peculiar. Sounds of forceful dragging and strigle resonated slightly in my ear. They were being kidnapped. I immediately checked my phone. It had service so I decided to call Marco and tell him. I was starting to get worried. Was Red Moon security this bad. Unless it was someone who was already in the party. I drifted out of thought as Marco's voice could be heard from the phone.

A- Marco, I think Rosalinda and Lorelai are being kidnapped.

M- What the hell are you talking about. Where are you?

A- Me and the girls decided to play hide and seek. I was counting and I didn't hear any sounds. Then I walked further and heard sounds of struggles and wolf whimpers.

M- Why wolf whimpers?

A- Rosalinda is a sapphire wolf because of her genes, she has already shifted.

M- Oh sh*t, stay where you are, I will call Xavier with me.

A- Okay come quick, I can't hear them anymore. I think they are already gone.

M- We will find them. I am not going to let my cousins be kidnapped and killed by Vladimir.

A- How do we know it is Vladimir?

M- Naya, who else could it be. He is our only enemy right now! Okay I am hanging up. I'm coming.

A- Okay.

In a matter of minutes I saw that Marco, Alex, Mason, Zander and Xavier had come. They ran up to me and started asking questions. I saw that Alex and Mason had shifted into their wolves and were sniffing the air to find scents.

"Where did you hear the noise?" Xavier asked me.

"It has to be within 5 kilometers cause my human hearing ability can only go upto that point." I explain.

"Well that is a start." Mason says. The werewolves start sniffing the air until I see Alex become alert. He paused and the others as well. I guess he was mind-linking them. I guess he found where the smell was coming from. This was slightly inconvenient as I could only hear Marco mind-link me and nobody else since I was not part of the pack yet. All of them shifted and started running deeper into the forest. Well thanks for leaving me out, I thought. I quickly ran in the same direction they were running. I was able to keep up with them because of the training I had. We probably looked like blurs, me being more visible as I would still be slightly slower than any shifted werewolf. We arrived at a small clearing in the woods where we saw wrecked bushes and digged paw marks. The paws looked relatively short which clearly meant Rosalinda was here. The wolves sniff the evidence and shift back. They were all naked but I didn't mind. It's natural anatomy once again folks.

"They both were here so I can smell it." Marco says.

"They were kidnapped but to where?" Zander asks.

"Yeha, after this point the scent just vanishes as if it never existed." Mason adds factually.

"I don't know." Xavier answers.

"I think I might know." All heads turn to me.

"Well what is it." Xavier asks annoyed.

"Well excuse me if you have a problem. I know you're jealous of my abilities and your ego is hurt because I beat you in an alpha challenge but please try to work together." I told him with an eye roll. He just grunted and scowled. That's what I thought.

"Anyway as I was saying. Rowen Ravenswood is one of the very most backstabbing yet close allies to Vladimir. We know she just wants a long life and will do anything to get it. Hence why she targeted me. She probably helped any wolf that was given the job to kidnap. Rowen probably used her dark magic and made them vanish." I explain.

"Well that explains it." Alex says.

"Well just to say Red Moon security isn't strong enough. We are going to have to move everybody cause they aren't safe. Especially all the pregnant Lunas." I say. This caused the Red Moon wolves that were present to scoff but they wisely stayed quiet.

"I say we send all the women except the higher rank women to the Vampires. They will be safe there." Marco suggests.

"That is a good idea and all fighters can stay at Knight Crescent to train and beat these vile enemies."

"Good idea." We all agreed to what Alex and Marco had said.

Author's Note:

Hello my Shadies! Hope you like this chapter. Rosalinda and Lorelai got kidnapped! :0 Please like, comment, vote, read and follow beansssssssssssss! 😏🙃😜🖤

-SLIMSHADY OUT! 😎😎😎✌✌✌