Chapter 39

Annaya's POV:

I am never riding horses again. Like you know how long it took me to mount this thing. I am pretty sure the horse likes me. I have a feeling not many people choose this black beauty as their ride. Even though He is a little difficult to work with, I appreciate his company and the fact that he is running 10 miles with me on his back. I should probably give him a hand full of sugar cubes later. I heard that horses like that sh*t. I arrived at the Training area of the Knight Crescent pack. I saw over 5000 wolves sparring in wol form with each other. I could tell just by looking at the groups made that Marco chose the Speed vs Strength strategy. I would say it's a pretty darn good one cause we are going to need all the power we can get in this war. I looked around and didn't see Marco or Alex, or Elijah, or Adrien or any of the powerful wolves of the pack. Where the hell are the?! Speak of the Devil cause the next second I saw them coming from a secluded area. They were probably training separately since they are built differently, you know. I mounted off the horse with the loop-portal map in one hand. I calmly walked to their direction.

"Is that it?" Marco asked.

"It sure is." I answered.

"Come one let's go to my office and track the dumb witch." Marco says. Mason, Zander, Alex, Adrien, Xavier, Elijah, Marco and I all headed up to the office. Once we arrived we all took different spots in the room. I took the Rolling chair of course because it was Marco's spot and I wanted it. Marco simply scowled and pulled a chair and sat on it. I opened the scroll trying to be as delicate as possible. Delicate and I do not go in the same sentence. I placed it on the table as we all surrounded it looking at the map. The map was like any other world map. Huh! What's so special about this.

"Umm Annaya, are you sure you got the right map." Xavier asked with a mocking tone. Huh. The audacity.

"Yes Xave." I side with a glare. He simply shut up. Wise man.

"Well it's like any other map." Adrien points out.

"No shit Sherlock!" Alex teases Adrien. Adrien simply rolls his eyes.

"Well maybe there is some spell you have to perform for it to reveal anything." Elijah says. Smart.

"Yeha maybe like a secret word." Zander says.

"Oh my gosh, you're a genius Zan!" Mason says and they high five. Uhhh tweedle dumb and Tweedle dumber.

"Well what could the code word be." Marco asks. I just shrug my shoulders. Like I got the map, don't expect me to do all the work.

" I don't know cupcakes." Alex says. Huh... Tweedle Dumbest.

"Cake!" "Magic" "Bart Simpson!" "Open Sesame" "Loop-Portal." They each started yelling words out like insane psychopaths while Marco, Elijah and I stared at their stupid methods.

"Guys I don't think this is going to work. At this rate it will take a long time to find Rowen." Elijah says.

"Yeah we need to think logically." Marco supports.

"Oh wait I know." I quickly grab the book that I had left in the office that had the spell on it. I flipped the book and looked for the Portals page. Found It!

"Guys the Lating title of the Portal spell is called Infinitus Veni. This is probably the code word." I say. I got a bunch of slaps on my back from the wolves.

"Wow Naya I never knew you were so smart." Mason says.

"Yeah I'm just built differently!" I answer back with a smirk.

"Okay now let's go back to opening this map." Marco says. Elijah takes the book from Marco and says the code word. He has the best latin pronunciation making it logical for him to say the words. Thank the Maker of Chai teh map revealed itself. So the world map was covered with different Red and Blue spots. There was a legend at the bottom. Red was for normal Portals and blue was for Loop Portals.

"She has to be in America so the next blue portal that opens in the United States of America probably is Rowen Ravenswood." Marco says logically. We all nod our heads.

"So how long will it take for the portal to open and for us to find her? Rosalinda could be in danger right now!" Xavier says harshly. I mean yeah Rosalinda is his sister so it is obvious to why he is on edge.

"And Lorelai." I add. Xavier just turns to me and punches my face. What the F*ck. Nope I ain't here for it. All I see is red. I punch straight back with even more force causing his nose to bleed. Take that mutt.

"Guys stop fighting." Alex tries to convince but Xavier doesn't listen. He starts moving his hands in a pattern. He is about to shoot lightning. I hear the sound of crackling lightning causing the adrenaline in my body to pump up. We were currently in Marco's office so I didn't want to wreck the place. A bolt of lightning came my way and I absorbed it in my body. I saw an eraser of Marco's office table. Perfect. I directed the lighting into the rubber eraser. The eraser was a little toast and unusable but atleast I didn't wreck the place.

"Guys stop fighting. We need to find the girls." Zander says. For once he speaks with a brain.

"Tell her that she started it." Xavier said. You big fat liar.

"No cousin, you started it. No, let's all not behave as animals." Marco said in a very dominant voice. Xavier calmed down.

"Guys look at a portal opened in North Carolina." Adrien says with glee.

We see a blue dot in North Carolina. We were currently in South Carolina. It would take us some time to get there. Till then we hope Rosalinda and Lorelai are still safe. I mean I assume they are safe because Neither Xavier or Marco felt any painful connections in their pack link meaning they weren't severely injured. We finally had a lead. Rosalinda, Lorelai, we are coming for you. Rowen Ravenswood. You are going down. 

Author's Note:

Hello My Shadies! Hope you liked the Chapter. Please like comment, read, vote and follow!

😜😏🙃

-SLIMSHADY OUT! 😎😎😎✌✌✌