Chapter 1

I was twelve. He was fourteen. He was a werewolf, I was a human.

My name is Annaya Nair, I am now a sixteen-year-old female. I am Indian, with black hair, dark brown eyes, brown skin. I was as strong as an alpha werewolf. I will tell you the story of what happened four years ago.

I was in India. I used to live with my friend as my parents died a month ago. I was in a forest clearing when I saw a wolf. It was too big to be a normal wolf but it looked like one. It was black with blue ends on its fur. It had bright blue eyes. Almost enchanting that you could get forever lost in them. It approached me. I didn't run, I wasn't scared. In fact on the contrary I felt like approaching the sweet beast. It stalked towards me and put its paws on my shoulders. It gave me a signal by putting a paw on the ground. It told me to wait. I agreed. He went behind a tree and shifted. He came back out with a black t-shirt and a black basketball shirt. He didn't look Indian, he had blue eyes like his wolf and dark brown hair. He had light skin. He was a werewolf. I wanted to know him more, he intrigued me. He came back looking human and said hi. I replied back with confidence. He told me his name was Marco James Knight. He told me about his family. He had a mother named Evangeline Knight. She was the alpha of the pack. He told me how he was soon to be alpha in the future. He said that his mother has a mate named Kayden James. He rejected her. That happened over 13 years ago. He said his mother had a brother named Nathaniel Knight who was an alpha. His mother had two other twin brothers named Alec and Andrew Knight. They were Nathaniel's beta and gamma. He told me everything about werewolf history. He also said he was a special kind of wolf-like his mother Evangeline. He had powers like teleportation, extra strength, and hearing than normal wolves. He could conjure lightning and could smell better than other werewolves. He was special. He told me his pack was called the Knight Crescent and he told me to keep whatever he said a secret. He left promising he would meet me the next morning at the same forest clearing.

We were friends and then became best friends. We met every day for 6 months. He taught me to fight like a werewolf and become as strong as him. I did not have powers and could not shift but I could fight and protect myself. He also taught me how to redirect lightning. Only he and I knew this trick. One day at the beginning of the 7th month of our encounter he no longer met me at the clearing. I waited and waited for months but he never came back. I was depressed. My best friend had left me. I was determined to find him. During this time I met a rogue. He taught me how to fight and survive. I ran as fast as an alpha, I could smell as good as any specialized tracker, I had an impeccable hearing. I was a werewolf in a human form. The rogue soon left me and my journey began. I used my memory of what he had told me about himself and decided to move further based on these facts. To date, my life mission is to meet my long-lost best friend. I will never stop. I will continue until I die. I was only ten but determined. That was all I needed.

Authors Note:

Hey Shadies, this is my new story. Tell me what you think about chapter 1! Please like, comment, read, share, vote, and follow. See yaaaaaa peeps.

edited.

- SLIMSHADY OUT! 😎😎✌✌