Chapter 54

Annaya's POV:

I was about to run to Draven to kill him but Marco beat me to it. I have never seen Marco more angry. His eyes were dark and full of fury. His body was shaking with the power of lightning. The light left his fingers and struck Draven right at the heart. The large bolt sliced through Draven. Blood was oozing from Draven's dead body as Marco was breathing harshly. Once Draven was dead Marco tended back to his dead son. The baby who was so pure and full of light was now cold as ice. I ran up to Titus. Sarah was crying uncontrollably. No healer could help as once a body is dead it could not be revived. The sad but harsh truth. I looked at Sarah and Marco for confirmation to take Titus's dead body in my hands. He was a big baby, taller than most I have seen. I took my finger and circled it on his cheeks sweetly knowing that he would like the feeling if he was alive. I was on my knees with the baby in my hands. I wish I could help. I don't have to wish it. I know I can help. Use your gift wisely the Moon Goddess once told me. I closed my eyes forcing no tears out of my eyes as I knew my life was about to come to an end. Was I scared of dying. Yes. Do I want to live. Yes. Can I live. No. It was my fate to die. It was my fate to kill Vlad. It is my fate to save Titus. I closed my eyes, relishing my last few minutes in this world.

"I can help." I announced it to Marco and the rest of the family.

"No you can't, he's dee.." Sarah cried out loud. Marco held her in his arms.

"I can use my gift Marco." I say.

"No... that will mean you will have to die." Marco tells me sternly, the sadness and anger still visible in his eyes.

"Marco, why else was I given this gift. It is my destiny. It is my fate. I have to save Titus." I say.

"What are you talking about." Elder Kayden says.

"I have a gift. I can give my life for a life. The Moon Goddess granted me this as I was the chosen human to kill Vladimir." I tell him and just slowly processes the information. I take Titu's body and place him carefully on the ground. I mentally try contacting the Moon Goddess. It has always worked. It will work now as well.

"Moon Goddess. I must use my gift now. I would like to save Titus Apollo Knight." I chant in my brain soon waiting for a sign.

"Child. You have been wise and great. You have killed the Blood Ruler and have saved the werewolf kind. We are in debt to you Annaya. We are very selfish of taking your life away just after you saved ours but this is the fate I have chosen for you. Death. You shall not be scared of it as it will take you with open arms. It will welcome you with pride as you have saved the future alpha and werewolf kind. Say these words, "Et da retro mortis meae, Titus Apollo Knight." and you shall save the young soul." The Moon Goddess announces in my head. Once I am brought out of my trance I am ready. I get up and go to Marco. I hug him tightly. I do this with Elijah, Adrian, Alex, Mason, Zander and Xavier.

"I love you guys." I say to all of them as I sit back in front of Titus. None of them dare to say a word but watch intently. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I take my shirt off so that my curse marking is exposed. I bring my hands in front of me above Titus.

"Et da retro mortis meae, Titus Apollo Knight." I chant loudly as I feel the life drain out of me. I opened my eyes looking at my best friends one last time. Bright light erupts in front of me as Titu's body glows. I take a look at my baby nephew. I smile and let death take over me with open arms.

Marco's POV:

Light shined around her as she chanted a spell which I assumed was going to trade lives. I could feel the light from Annaya's body drain. She was my best friend. She is giving her life up to save my son's. I will truly be in debt to her. A tear falls down my cheek as the light from Annaya afdes and nothing but darkness and her cold dead body is left in front of me. I hear soft cries erupt in the air. The sweet music coming from my son Titus as I walk up to him to take him into my arms. I examine him to see if he is alright and look on his chest to see a marking. This marking was of a full moon. The full moon indicates re-birth. It wasn't the marking that he is now bound to a curse but he was actually saved by it. This marking showed the loyalty Annaya had. A piece of Annaya was embedded in my son as I tear up from her memory of death. I give the crying baby in his mother's arms and go tend to Annaya. I pick up her dead body and stand on the stage. Everybody turns to me. The whole pack was waiting for my speech.

"Today I would like to happily announce that we have won. Vladimir was skilled by none other than Annaya Nair. She is not here with us today and here I hold her body. Her precious soul that she sacrificed to save our future alpha. Annaya gaver he life to save my son. Today is a day we celebrate joy and thankfulness to the Moon Goddess, To our win and especially to Annaya Nair. She was the most loyal human on this planet and we will remember he forever. We will not let her death go in vain." I say. The crowd erupts in cheer after my great speech. One of the pack members which I assume was my beta Alex started howling. The howl was of sadness and remorse but happiness and prosperity. It was one that would fit the occasion. We all continue to howl the knight as we tend to the wounded and remember the lost ones. I will always remember Annaya Nair, my best friend, my sister, my homie, my son's savior.

Author's Note:

Ladies and Gentlemen and Shadies of course, I would like to tell you that this is the last chapter. I know sad. Annaya dies in the end. So sad but it is the ending I thought would be the best. Anyway I hope you all lived this boook. I am now going to be editing the chapters of these books just to make sure they are perfect etc bla bla blah you know the deal. Anyway I was wondering would you guys like a bonus chapter where Annaya, Marco, Alex, Elijah, Adrien, Zander, Mason and Xavier all play Epic paintball, capture the falf edition. What do you think.... Anyway bye beanies and stay tuned for more books by moiiiiiiiiiii. Peace out Homies!

-SLIMSHADY OUT! 😎😎😎✌✌✌