Chapter 27

Marco's POV:

"Adrien Stop his Vampire" I yell. Adrien instantly reacted. He rushed to Elijah and tapped him on the shoulder a couple of times but he continued to feast on Naya's blood. At this rate she would die.

"Try looking into his eyes, maybe it will daze him out." Alex recommends. Adrien simply nods and tries facing Elijah. He tried looking into his eyes but Elijah was too caught up in drinking the blood that he didn't even realize that Adrien was looking at him. I had to step in. I took both of Elijah's biceps and tried pulling him off. I was an alpha so I was pretty strong but it still didn't work. Then what they say is true. Nothing can budge a Vampire from his blood. Then an idea struck to me. Blood.

"Adrien cut open yourself. Cut your arm! The smell of your blood will surely stop Elijah." I told Adrien. Serena takes a scalpel that she had placed ready on a nursing tray. She throws it to Adrien which he effortlessly catches. He takes the scalpel and cuts himself on the forearm. The dark crimson blood trickled until it fell to the ground. Elijah grunted. He quickly shot up with red eyes sniffing the air for the source of blood. He turned to his beloved and licked the trickling blood. This calmed him down and the dark olive shade of Elijah's eyes came back to life.

"Oh Bloody Hell. Did I kill her?!" Elijah asks worried.

"No luckily she still has an ounce of her human blood left in her. You took out all the poison from her so in around 4 to 5 hours she should be up and running." Margarete says. I sigh and relief and thank Elijah.

"Please make yourself at home. There has been food prepared for you." I inform the Vampires which they get excited for. The two warriors and Margarete immediately follow the scent of food. Serena start to look at Alex through the corner of my eye. He doesn't realize that Serena was staring at him and he seems to be shaken up. He constantly looks at Serena. And then it clicks. My boiiiiiiii found his mate! Time to mind link I think.

"Hey you seem a little shaken up. You good?" I ask already knowing the reason.

"Yeah just thinking about what happened." He responds.

"You sure about that?!" I slyly press.

"Yeah what do you mean!" Alex tenses.

"Got something to confess there buddy." I question.

"Umm no not really." He bluffs.

"U sure. Cuz you do be a little tense. The cause being I don't know *couch* Serena *cough* your mate *cough*." I say through the mind link. I see Alex tense up beside me knowing I hit the right topic.

"How the f*ck did you know" Alex questions.

"Bruh first of all I am your best friend, second of all your face says it all." I state a matter of factually.

"Do you think she knows?" He asks. Is he like dumb. Serena keeps taking glances at him.

"Bruh she is literally staring at you. Take her to your room. Is what a pro like me would suggest." I state through the mind link.

"You're so right." He says and closes the mind link. I see Alex walk up to Serena. He takes her hand and drags her up the stairs. She willingly goes while blushing like a tomato.

"Make sure to use protection kids!" I yell. Alex responds to me with the finger. Serena blushes even more than the extreme shade of red painted over her face.

WARNING: Hello Shadies, Below is the SMUT!