Chapter Twenty - Different Countries Here And There

It's exhausting. This tour has been the most exhausting thing I have ever experienced. Buy my God was it the best decision I have ever made. A few of us were going through ups and downs and some were having the time of their life.

Jade was stressed. She cried a few times from home sickness. She got home sick so easily. Harry comforted her a lot of the time but she would always cry when he wasn't around. So I had to be the one she could cry to. I mean, I have been since kindergarten but Harry is her boyfriend. 

The times he wasn't around, he was with Taylor Swift, which we were all not too happy about, seeing how he had Jade here and that she had come back to apologise for everything and he accepted it. But all of us need to accept it because we all love Harry the way he was, besides, Harry just says that they're friends. Jade was under the impression that they were getting a 'thing' for each other but they had no romantic feelings with each other whatsoever, as Harry says, because he is too much in love with Jade. But she just happened to fly up to France and give a concert at the same time we were here. Luckily we were flying out to Belgium tomorrow morning. 

Zayn was under a bit of stress too. Missing Perrie like crazy was one of them and family problems that had occurred so suddenly and he couldn't go home. Management wouldn't allow it. As Louis said in January, stupid management.

Yes, it is the last day of April and going on to May tomorrow. The year went by so quickly and Harry's birthday went by like a breeze. He was turning nineteen so we didn't celebrate full on. We just took him out to dinner and he went home for the day, taking Jade with him. 

Niall and I were getting much closer, the kissing and hugging had grown every day. But I loved it. Niall took me sight-seeing yesterday and drove me around Paris. He took me to the Eiffel Tower and we had a special lunch there. It was a day I'll never forget. It was so beautiful.

This morning we flew into a beautiful city called Amneville. The boys had already done their concert, so at the moment, we were all lazed around on our hotel's couches and watching a movie on their small plasma TV. 

Once the movie had finished, everyone groaned at the thought of moving. I had been slumped into Niall's comfortable embrace and dreaded the thought of leaving his hold.

Instead of anyone daring to move, we all stayed still. 

"I'm so comfortable, I can't move." Zayn mumbled.

"I'm so tired," Niall added, his voice loud above my ear.

"And exhausted." Harry added to Niall's comment.

"This whole tour has been exhausting." I furrow my eyebrows and blink several times. I was tired too.

"But it's been a great tour so far," Liam smiled slightly. 

"Let's just not move and camp out in the lounge room for the night, agreed?" Louis muttered, audible for all.

We all agreed in a groan and I giggled slightly and quietly as we all heard a little snore escape someone's mouth. Zayn. He was already fast asleep. 

I instantly felt my eyes grow heavy as the room fell silent. My head rested comfortably on Niall's softly breathing stomach. 

And before I knew it, I was also fast asleep.

--------------------------------------------

"Ursula. Ursula, wake up. We need to go. The airport, love." I heard an oh-so-familiar voice ring above my ear. An arm grabbed onto mine firmly and shook me. My eyes flickered open and the light almost blinded me.

Liam sat facing me, a broad smile plastered across his lips. I moved my head and didn't feel Niall's body underneath me. I groaned tiredly and sighed.