Chapter Twenty-Five - Home, Well America

Niall's POV

I paced back and forth, like I have been for days now. The boys all sat around the sofas and watched me pace. Louis pulled his phone away from his ear, for the tenth time this morning and shook his head with no hope. "Went to voicemail."

I sighed deeply and began to pace quicker. I was shaking all over. 

I was so worried about the girls. I couldn't go after them, Harry told me not to and to just leave them. But they packed their stuff for a few days and left without saying a single word to any of us. 

All of us were so worried and I wasn't able to sleep for two nights. Having to think that Ursula wasn't in her room sleeping so peacefully and not knowing her where abouts was worrying. It was even more worrying that I love her and I wasn't able to protect her and hold her if she felt the slightest bit hurt.

I love having Ursula in my arms. Her touch affected me so much and sent thousands of shivers run up my spine. The feeling of her lips on mine was a beautiful sensation. I needed her in my arms again. I needed to see her beautiful and delicate face again. I needed her beautiful grey and green eyes to lock upon mine. I needed to see her smile. I needed her.

I shook my head, hoping the thoughts would go away, only making me more worried as to where she was.

I was worried about Jade too. She was absolutely crying her heart out before they left. I wanted to know what was going on. 

Suddenly, a noise from outside became audible for all of us and we all froze in our place, watching the door intently.

The door swung open and there, revealed a perfect looking Ursula.

"Ursula!" We all chorused in shock and relief.

Ursula ran towards me, her hair flailing around behind her, and landed comfortably in my embrace.

I wrapped my arms around her tightly and she let out a deafening wail. I rested my head upon hers. 

Feeling my shirt becoming damp, I rubbed her back and soothed her.

"Shh," I said calmly, trying to be soothing.

The rest of the boys gave away worried expressions before Liam muttered, "Group hug."

The boys all huddled in from different directions and they all swung the arms around each other, with Ursula right in the middle.

Ursula continued to cry into my shirt and I tightened my hold as she did the same.

Ursula's cries became softer and I glanced down at her messy mop of her brown hair. It was still so beautiful. 

Ursula's head began to lift off my chest and her glassy teary eyes locked with mine. Thousands of butterflies exploded in my stomach.

I gave her a reassuring smile and she did the same. Her smile was so beautiful, especially after crying.

"I'm sorry." She muttered quietly as her chin leaned on my chest.

"Don't be sorry." I said quietly.

Ursula left my embrace and turned towards the rest of the huddle.

"I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have just left without telling you what was going on. I feel terrible and I'm truly sorry and I-" 

"Urs, chill. It's okay. Now just take a deep breath, sit down and if you feel up to it, you can explain to us what went on. You don't have to." Louis cupped his hands around her face.

She nodded and Louis went to the kitchen to go get her a drink of water. She immediately returned to my embrace and all the boys went outside to go meet Jade who was hobbling along with her luggage.