Chapter Thirty-Nine - Happy Days

I puffed a sigh loudly, allowing my cheeks to inflate and deflate. I held my phone above my face, my thumb hovering over my screen hesitantly, holding it against myself whether to log into Twitter for the first time in so long or not.

I hadn't been on Twitter in ages. Last time I properly remember going on Twitter was when we back home in Australia, before the tour, before Niall and I were even together, before we even had moved here in London.

I was afraid of the hateful messages I was going to recieve. The hurt that would hit me like a ton of bricks. All the girls got hate. Liam had a previous time with Danielle and now that they're lively again, it's like they'd forgotten about the break-up in the first place and yet, she still recieved hate, as much as Liam hated it.

Hate had hit Jade pretty hard, being Harry Styles' girlfriend and all, she didn't accept it, she didn't belive it, quite frankly Harry told her not to go on it and read that kind of stuff because at the end of the day all that matters is his opinion on her. And he loves her.

And take Louis and Eleanor for example. They're getting married in, well they haven't decided on the date yet, but point is, they're getting married and yet, she still recieves hate. Louis and Eleanor had to be one of the strongest relationships I had ever seen.

Alongside Zayn and Perrie. Both being superstars in two different bands would be hard for them but nothing stopped them from being together, not the time management, not the hate, nothing. They were just two different people who were madly in love with each other and I admired that about them.

But you know, Niall is different, and anyone could tell that. I was Niall Horan's girlfriend, all of the boys were majorly popular in all their own ways, and I guess you could say that Niall had his major famous ways with the fans and I was afraid of what they might of put that out in words.

My thoughts were interrupted abruptly as Niall breathed in a sigh and shuffled his body closer towards me, swallowing gulps of saliva as he slept. I focused my eyes on his pure closed eyelids, watching to see if he would wake. But no sign of him peeling open his eyes and revealing his shining blue orbs, squinting from the sunlight pouring in from the slightly gaped blinds.

I focused back to my phone screen, giving in on my attempt on not logging in. "Here goes nothing," I whispered as quiet as I could as my finger landed on the 'Log In' button.

I watched as tweets rolled in from fan accounts. Fan accounts I followed before I knew the boys. I clicked on my @Connect and saw hundreds of tweets to me and several followers, too many to count.

I read a couple of tweets and smiled as some of the nice ones had read, 'Ursula, you are so pretty! Please follow me! you and Niall are so cute omg!' and, 'oh you and niall are so perfect together! please follow me, honey xo'. While others had read, 'bloody hell, what's up with you? why you for niall? ugh, he could do so much better.' That was harsh. But yet, as Niall taught me, I ignored it. I clicked on a few accounts that had tweeted me rather kind comments, and I followed them.

I got out of their profiles and clicked on my home page, writing out a new tweet.

But I flicked out my camera and took a picture of Niall sleeping, his bare back and his hands clenching onto the sheets tightly.

'@ursulaa_1D: Coming home to have a well earned rest after such an amazing tour he experienced with the lads! Welcome home baby, glad you had a heap of fun and I love you xo @NiallOfficial' I attached the photo I had taken to the tweet and smiled as I posted it, setting my @Conncet box into a frenzy almost instantly.

I slipped my feet out of the bed sheets as I felt my stomach grumble hungrily. I slipped my feet into my new pair of green ugg boots with a four leaf clover inprinted on the front and waddled out of the room, grabbing Niall's zip-up jumper along the way to warm me up a little bit more.