Chapter Thirty - Girls Day Out

Today was going to be long. All girls. The boys? Yeah, giving them a break from our so called stressing and constant complaining ways. I mean, nothing on women, but that's how we're described by men. We are a handful, I must admit. But they put up with it if they truly love us. And that's how I felt with Niall.

I felt as if I needed to give him a rest. I was beside him all day, every day. I don't see how he's not thinking 'when is she going to leave me alone for at least a day?'. But instead he always thought otherwise and told me he loved me.

Jade slowly ate breakfast as Danielle returned from out of the shower and served herself some breakfast. Jade wiped her mouth clean by her pajama shirt. Lovely.

I peered around the corner of the kitchen wall and noticed Liam sprawled across the couch, blankets intertwined between his legs and his arms thrown tiredly across the side of the lounge. I chuckled at the sight and leant back towards the kitchen counter.

"He took the couch and insisted for you to crash in his bed?" I suddenly spoke up. Danielle's head lifted from her bowl and she smiled knowingly. She nodded due to a mouthful of cornflakes.

"He's a caring lad." I smiled.

Danielle swallowed her cereal. "He is."

After a long silence, Jade returned into the kitchen and my phone buzzed, alerting us all.

"Good timing, Jade. El's here so we gotta go." I smiled, looking up from my phone.

"The aim is to leave before any of the boys wake up, isn't it?" Jade asked.

"Correct. Now let's go before they do."

We all hurried out the door after grabbing our bags and met Eleanor in her brand new Mercedes that Louis had bought her.

"Perrie is meeting us there. Let's go!" Eleanor beamed as she accelerated and zoomed down the street.

Today was going to be a 'One Directions girlfriends only' day. It was Eleanor, Perrie, Jade, Danielle and I. And we all jumped at the chance of spending time with just us five girls. Not that the boys' company wasn't good.

We pulled into a parking spot in the nearest shopping centre to the hotel we had been staying in and we all piled out of the vehicle.

Oh, poor boys. They have Taylor for the day. Well there was no way she was joining us.

"Perrie!" We all greeted the beautiful blonde as we all began shopping at one end of the mall, hoping to make it to the other.

------------------

"Somebody share something about their boy. It'd make an interesting conversation. Jade, you start." Perrie beamed happily.

"Well, Harry and I are trying our best to stay glued. Taylor is interfering which isn't helping at all." Jade sighed, finished off her last bit of Sushi. Jade was a big eater, and when I mean big, I mean big. Sometimes it scares me at the amount she can eat.

"I can imagine," Danielle scoffed, "she's annoying, isn't she?"

"Yeah! And she doesn't know when to stop." I chimed.

"I don't really know her too well to say anything. Not my place." Perrie smiled.

"Neither." Eleanor nodded.

"Well, moving on then. You, Perrie?" Jade raised her eyebrows in Perrie's direction.

"The tour for Little Mix has finished so I get to see Zayn a lot more often now, which is great." Perrie cheerfully smiled.