Chapter Twenty-Two - But How?

I sat comfortably in the same beanbag I had been sitting in for days now.

The boys had a day off, no concerts, no interviews. nothing. 

I sat, my head rested on Niall's strong stomach while he was asleep, soft snores escaping his lips. He was so cute when he was sleeping. 

Unfortunately, Harry told Niall about what I said to him, so Niall ran to me apologising and said that he'll never do it again. I just laughed while mentally planning my attack on Harry. I'm only kidding but why did he have to tell him in the first place? I could deal with it myself. 

I entwined my fingers through his and smiled. I turned my head and looked up at him, my chin rested near his belly button. I sighed deeply, my breath tickling his stomach. A smile pranced on his lips and his eyes flickered open.

"Hello." I smiled sweetly.

"Hello," he smiled back and began to move, adjusting his body around so he was closer to me.

His lips were now inches apart from mine. I looked away instantly and leaned my head back on the beanbag.

"You are such a tease." Niall slurred tiredly.

"I know I am." I smiled mockingly.

He rolled his eyes and smiled. He swiftly kissed my cheek before getting up and getting himself something to eat.

I heard Niall singing from the kitchen. 

Back in my head we were kissing

I thought things were going all right

With a sign on my back saying kick me

Reality ruined my life 

I rolled my eyes playfully and stood up. He's asking for a tease, but this time I wasn't going to be one. I just wanted to feel his lips against mine. Something I haven't felt in over three months.

I entered the kitchen, grabbed Niall's shoulder and spun him around until his eyes landed on mine. A smile spread across his lips instantly and his hand reached for my waist. Without any hesitation, his lips pressed against mine and before I knew it, he's tongue had already entered my mouth. 

Niall slid his hand up past my face and behind my neck, his other hand firmly placed on my waist, pulling me closer to his body, where again I could feel a bulge. I pulled away the slightest bit from his body but still kept my lips on his. I didn't care this time, he pulled me closer again, not caring about the bulge. I slid my fingers through his messy tousled brown hair at the back and he smiled.

I love it when he smiled during the kiss. 

Niall's hand slid down from my waist and past my hip. He firmly gripped onto my leg and lifted me up with great strength. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he walked us out of the kitchen until he bumped into the wall. He smiled during the kiss once again and so did I. I was up against the wall again.

I never thought I could kiss for this long. All I could hear was heavy breathing coming from the both of us. I only focused on his lips mingling perfectly with mine. 

"Jeez, you two. Get a room." Louis suddenly said.

I jumped off Niall from fright and he caught me, my hand gently placed in his.

"Lou, shut up." Niall laughed.

"What? I had to stop it. It looked like you two were just about to have sex in the dining room. Besides, didn't you realise that there's other people around?" 

Niall and I smiled sheepishly. I forgot about the boys and Jade in the loungeroom. Oops.

"Sorry, Lou." I smiled apologetically, giving him my famous puppy dog eyes.

"Aw, with that look, apology accepted." He smiled once again and skipped out of the dining room.

Niall gave me a quick peck on my lips, which turned into me wrapping my arms around his neck and him wrapping his arms tightly around my waist, kissing me tenderly and passionately. 

"Guys!" Louis yelled. We both pulled away laughing.

Zayn came skipping in the room with my phone in his hand.

"Your phone was ringing so I thought I'd bring it in for you." Zayn smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled and looked down at the screen.

Fadelle calling

Why is Fadelle calling me? Maybe just to catch up. I pushed my thoughts aside and slid the answer  across the screen and glanced up at Niall, giving me a reassuring smile.

"Hello?" I spoke up.

Fadelle was sobbing, her voice cracked numerous times as she attempted to speak.

"Fadelle, what's going on? What's wrong?" I asked panicked.

Niall wrapped his arms around my waist after giving me a worrisome glance.

"It's Orpa." Her voice shook and she burst into tears.

"Orpa? What's happened with Orpa?" I asked, twice as panicked. Jade entered the room urgently and watched me intently.

"She's gone." She whispered shakily. 

"What do you mean?" My voice grew shaky and now all the boys were in the room, watching me intently.

"She died last night. In a car accident. The funeral is in two days." She explained more shaky.

"Jade and I will be there." I said, a tear pricking in my eye.

"Your mum has booked you two the plane and she'll pick you up at the airport."

"Okay. See you soon."

And with that, I hung up, absolutely speechless. My heart felt like it had sunken so low in my chest that I couldn't speak. I felt empty. Like I had nothing left. 

The tears began to draw in my eyes and I shook myself out of Nialls embrace. Jade followed me and once we got into my room, I cried my heart out. The tears stinging my cheeks and my nose stuffy. Once I told Jade, she burst into tears and ran to her room, packing her bag. I packed my bag as quick as I could.

I opened my door and found Jade sitting at her door. Her head roughly placed in her palms with her hair in a messy ponytail. Harry sat beside her and comforted her. I walked over to her and hugged her. 

"I'm sorry, Jade, but we have to go." I mumbled shakily next to her ear.

She nodded approvingly, tears streamed down her cheeks. She stood up we began walking down the hallway and out the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hey guys,

Did you like it? It was a bit hard to write, I was trying not to cry myself. Not that any of you would cry anyway..

Lotsa love,

Emily xoxoxoxox 

That Concert - One Direction [Niall Horan]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें