Chapter Fifteen - The Game Begins

sorry it's taken so long but here it is for you. it's two in the morning and i'm tired as hell so i'm sorry if it's crabby.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let's bring out the shot glasses and the vodka, shall we?" Harry smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.

Oh no.

Jade glanced at me and raised her eyebrows questioningly. I sighed deeply and shamefully nodded my head. Instantly, she smiled and clapped her hands.

"As long as you don't get drunk, Jade." I stated, narrowing my eyes sternly.

"But that's the whole point, Urs." Louis laughed.

"Well, Liam and I don't want a repeat of your birthday, Lou."

"But it's my birthday today so why not?" Zayn chimed in.

"You're not helping, Zayn." I said.

"Because he's on my side." Louis smiled triumphantly, taking all this as a joke. I just don't want my underage best friend to get drunk. I know a lot of people drink underage all the time but I don't. And I don't want see my best friend be like that either. Even if she is a completely different person to me.

I glared at Louis and his smile faded instantly.

"So am I getting the vodka shots or what?" Harry broke the silence.

"Yes, you are." Jade spoke up, her eyes still focused on me.

"Alrighty then," Harry said before trotting off impatiently into the kitchen to collect the shot glasses and alcohol.

As we waited for Harry to return, the room immediately filled with an uncomfortable silence that everyone sat in. We were arguing over to get vodka shots or not. That's pathetic. Over a game of Truth or Dare as well. Even more pathetic.

I had been arguing with the boys for quite a bit lately but I was still on my period and this month, I was moody, hence the storm off into my bedroom situation that occured this morning. I had a fight with Louis yesterday leaving an old sandwich in between the couch pillows. He kept arguing that it wasn't his. It was Niall's but it would of been nice if he picked it up and put it in the bin. The day before that I had an argument with Niall about not having enough food in the house. They were stupid arguments but I was still so moody. And now we were all having an argument about vodka shots. Absolutely ridiculous.

"Why don't we add some music to the atmosphere, it's getting a little awkward, don't you think?" Liam announced to no one in particular.

"Good idea, Liam." Jade smiled.

"What song would you like?"

"Oh my goodness, we should totally play that amazing hot band called One Direction, I heard their new song Little Things is totally emotional!" Jade squealed like a fan and fanned herself with her hand in great exasperation. We all burst into laughter. That made us all happy and managed to put a smile on my face. Liam shook his head and turned his head back towards the iPod dock, putting Bruno Mars' Locked Out Of Heaven on.

Harry finally returned with the equipment he had suggested earlier and placed them in the middle as we all formed a perfect circle, knees all touching one another.

Niall sat on my left and Louis on my right with Harry on his right and Jade on Harry's right with Zayn on Jade's right and back to Liam on Niall's left. (A/N: Sorry if that confused you, it confused the hell out of me so I had to sit there for moment to realise what on earth I was writing.)