Chapter Nineteen - The O2 Arena

Tonight is the first concert of the tour. The boys were pumped more than I had seen before. Niall was a bit nervous but I just reminded him that I was backstage so he didn't need to stress. 

"Is El coming, Lou?" Jade asked.

"Yeah, of course she's coming, she wants to see her boo bear perform on the big stage." Louis said in a baby pitch voice. Jade burst out laughing until Paul entered the room with a bewildered expression. 

"Are you boys ready? Where's Zayn?" Paul asked eagerly.

"Perfecting his hair, as usual." Harry laughed.

All the boys and Jade laughed along with him and I made my way upstairs.

I came to the bathroom door where Zayn was and knocked lightly on the door. 

"Yes?" His voice called out from the other side.

"Paul's here, Zayn." I called back.

"Does that mean we're going?"

"Probably. You boys have to rehearse." 

"Okay, be out in one minute." 

"Make it more than one and I will come in there and drag you out from your quiff."

The bathroom fell silent. I chuckled quietly at my comeback and made my way back downstairs. 

I entered the room to the boys laughing hysterically and even Paul laughing.

"What's so funny?" I smiled.

"You. What you said to Zayn," Louis held his stomach and laughed.

"Oh, right." I started laughing with the boys. 

"Okay, is everyone ready? We need to go." Paul suddenly spoke and everyone instantly stopped laughing.

"But it's only ten in the morning." Harry said, wrapping his arms around Jade's waist and hugging her tightly to his chest. A grin spread across her lips and her cheeks burned red.

"Exactly. You need to rehearse for the concert tonight. Ursula and Jade are tagging along, right?"

"Of course they are," Niall winked at me and smiled. 

I rolled my eyes and smiled and faced Paul. 

Zayn trotted down the stairs quickly and I giggled.

"That minute was nearly up, you were very close." I shook my head and smiled.

Zayn gave me a horrid look and walked towards the door.

"Everyone, make your way out the door!" Paul exclaimed. 

We all walked out of the door and got into the van that Paul had arrived in. I sat next to Niall and Liam. Jade sat next to Louis and Zayn and Harry sat on the side. Jade wore a purple dress with black stockings and shiny black high heels that made her legs look perfectly in shape. I wore a pair on blue skinny leg jeans and a blue hoody to match, with my high top Converses. I didn't play sport but I still managed to get 'nice legs' as Jade says. Jade always said that I have such nice legs and that I should wear skinny leg jeans more often. Jade played soccer, football they call it here, in winter and summer. So she was a nice skinny girl. Not too skinny but she was a very attractive weight for her, exactly why Harry always loved to stare at her. She was tall, taller than me but Harry was taller than her. 

"Do we need to do more fan interraction, Paul?" Liam cut me out of my thoughts.

"No, I don't think management wants you to be doing so." Paul said.