Chapter Thirty-Five - But It Has It's Difficult Turns

A jolting plane, the wheels hitting the ground abruptly, scared the absolute ham out of me. Yes, I just made that phrase up but I don't care, I'm scared of planes and I always have been, no matter how many flights I've experienced with the boys. 

Niall and I were in the airport back in America, trying to search aimlessly for our luggage.

"Niall, Ursula!" I heard a familiar voice call out. I turned around, my eyes landing on Liam's tired and worn out looking body.

"Liam," I smiled widely as Niall grabbed the luggage that strolled passed him on the platform. I walked towards Liam.

Liam embraced me into a tight hug and I wrapped my arms around his back tightly.

Liam released me and walked towards Niall to help with the luggage. "Good to see you, man. Happy Birthday from the other day." Liam sent Niall a grin and Niall returned it.

"Thanks, mate. Can't believe it's night time already here." Niall sighed, shrugging his coat off and throwing it effortlessly over my head playfully.

"Your coat is smelly, Nialler." I pouted.

"Yeah, it's so darn hot. Ireland was freezing." 

"Beautiful freezing." I added, pointing at him and tapping his nose, giving him a cheery smile.

"Says the one who loves the cold." Niall nodded, tapping my nose in return. "You're insane." He joked, hugging me from the side with one of his arms as we walked, Liam smiling at the two of us.

"We've missed this." Liam stated. I smiled.

"We were gone for three days, Liam." I chuckled.

"Yeah, three days without you two and your lovey dovey moments." Liam replied.

I scoffed a laugh and rolled my eyes playfully.

Niall kissed my forehead, his lips warm and soft against my skin. Hugging me tighter from his side, I smiled. It was good to be back with my family. They're like my brothers. Besides Niall.

"Liam, where is everyone else?" I asked.

"They've all got hangovers." Liam said, laughing slightly.

"How come?" Niall aksed as we hauled our luggage into the car and started driving to our hotel.

"Because Louis, Zayn and Harry went to a party last night. Eleanor, Perrie and Jade decided to tag along, so they came inside, banging on walls and laughing heaps." Liam said, his eyes focused on the road ahead of us.

"You didn't go?" Niall raised an eyebrow.

"Nah, Danielle and I stayed home and watched Disney movies." Liam smiled, his cheeks tinting a bright pink from the flashing street lights through the windows.

"Of course," I chuckled.

The rest of the car ride was silent for me. Niall and Liam talked the rest of the way until I felt my eyes grow heavy, falling asleep on my window sill and the seat belt strangling my throat. I adjusted my position as Niall's arm accompanied my head and I happily fell asleep.

I was shaken awake by Niall's tight grip and I shot up abruptly as Liam smiled at me.

"Let's go inside." Niall said. I nodded, yawning in his strong hold. 

"I'll get your luggage, you take her inside." I heard Liam instruct Niall.

Niall's arm released my back, forcing them to the back of my knees and picking me up bridal style.

My head rolled into his chest and I breathed in his wonderous scent before feeling my eyes grow heavy again. I allowed sleep to take over again. After a few minutes, I felt my body came in contact with something soft until I was woken yet again by familiar voices.