Chapter Eight - London

heey lovelies! enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whoa, whoa. Easy on the luggage, Lou." I laugh, putting my hands out to calm him down.

"But it's so heavy and I need to haul it in the back. You're packing like you're moving, Urs." Louis mocked and tried to haul my suitcase in the back of the van.

"That's because I am moving to London, Louis. With you guys, remember?" 

"I knew that, I was just being stupid." He smiled.

"You are stupid." I poked my tongue out at him and he did the same. 

"Like you can talk," he rolled his eyes and waved his hand at me dismissively. Liam and Zayn came out from behind the van, talking about something Niall and Harry were doing back up at the apartment. Something about a cream pastry pie in Jades hair. Oh well, I wasn't dealing with that, that's Harry's job. 

"Still trying to pack Ursula's things, Lou?" Zayn laughed.

"Stop laughing about it and come and help me if it's worrying you so much. She packs tons of things, man." Louis smiled.

"Well, she is moving." Liam pointed out, waving his hand in exasperation.

"No, shit, Liam." Louis turned around to face Liam. Niall and Harry eventually came out from the building with a huffed Jade walked behind them, cream smothered in the tips of her long brown, wavy, tangled hair. 

"I never said to let go of the bloody suitcase, Louis! Come back. My fingers are getting squashed!" Zayn yelped. Louis turned back around and hurried to Zayn who was hunched over to get his fingers out from underneath the suitcase. 

"Oh, you boys are so helpful." I smile cheekily.

"Maybe a bit too helpful." Zayn managed to say, shaking his hand from the pain.

I laughed and turned around to face Jade, who had her arms crossed across her chest and had her eyebrows furrowed. 

"Aw, what's wrong, love?" I ask, slightly laughing.

"Harry wiped cream pastry pie in my hair and all over my face and him and Niall thought it was funny. But it ruined my hair, completely." She huffed.

"Oh. Well you gotta admit, it does sound awfully funny." I let out a small laugh and looked up at Harry who gave me a thumbs up. 

"C'mon, girls. We gotta leave in 15 minutes! Get your stuff ready!" Liam announced, running up to the apartment and Jade following behind him.

"Nice one," I whispered to Harry. He winked at me and Niall just gave me a knowing smile. 

I turned to face Louis and Zayn who had finally gotten my suitcase in the van.

I didn't look away from Niall because of the whole butterflies situation, that was a week ago, I don't get butterflies anymore, well ever since I admitted that I liked him. 

After a little bit longer of waiting impatiently, Liam and Jade returned with their luggage. Louis and Zayn put it in the van and we got in. Buckling our seat belts, Niall kept giving me glances. It made me smile. 

Zayn began driving and we were off to the airport. London. Aeroplane. I have never been on an aeroplane before. I've never been out of the country before, hence the absence of aeroplanes. 

We arrived at the airport and rushed inside to meet Paul.

We hurried through the halls and past hundreds of rows of seats. Some girls noticed us and chased us. Great, now we have fans chasing us. Louis picked up his speed and ran faster towards a flight of stairs. The boys picked up their pace. Jade was running alongside Louis. I'd understand that, she's a fast runner. My jacket began to slip out of my grip and I dropped it unknowingly. I looked down at my arms and noticed my jacket was gone.