Chapter Six - Moving In?

So hey guys, i updated for you, sorry if it was late or anything, i had it in my mind and i was in the mood but hopefully you'll like it. i thought that i would start to make it dramatic for you, so enjoy! comment, rate and such :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mum said no," Jade said as she threw my shirt in my bag angrily.

"That's it? No? Why?" I asked as I packed my folded jeans and trackies in my large bag.

"She thinks that moving in with a bunch of teenage boys is a bit dangerous and she thinks I'm too young. I am only sixteen." She says solemnly.

"But you're turning seventeen in, like, two weeks."

"Still too young. You're lucky you get to move in with the boys. This is oddly nice of your parents to let you." She explained, raising her eyebrows.

"Jade, you know my parents, they let me do anything, they don't care."

"Yeah, that's true."

"And you can still come over every day though, they'll all be delighted." I said.

"Yeah, I guess. Not moving in doesn't stop me from seeing Harry and the boys." She smiled.

"What is going on with you and Harry?" I change the subject. The feeling of her being sad because she couldn't move in filled my room and made both of us uncomfortable.

"I don't know. But I do know that I'm so in love with him," she says, twiddling her fingers and blushing.

"You have been for I don't know how long, Jade." I laugh.

"No, I mean love love."

I raise my eyebrows at her and smile.

I zip up my bag and chuck my pillow and everything else I needed on top. 

"Let's get to school." I sigh. I grab all my things, Jade helping me carry some things down the stairs and outside to my car. I opened the door and put all my luggage in the backseat.

"A lot of things for someone that's moving in for like, a month." Jade laughs as she gets in the passenger seat. I nod at her and smile, inserting the keys into the ignition. The car purred into life poorly and I backed out the driveway. As we finally got to school, I parked the car and put my keys in my bag. We got out the car, locking it behind me and walked towards the building. I went to my locker as I watched Jade walk down the corridor and into the toilets. I opened my locker and grabbed out my books. 

I closed my locker and locked it as I listened carefully for voices that sounded like they were abusing each other mentally.

"Who are you and what are you doing here? Do you go here?" One voice said. It sounded like Chayce. A boy that Jade used to be good friends with last year. I don't exactly know what happened though, Jade didn't talk about it. All she said was that he was the biggest liar she knows. 

"No, I don't go here, sorry for entering school premesis, but I'm just looking for a friend." The second voice replied kindly. It sounded so familiar. I know that voice, the voice of someone that talks to me every day. Harry? No, it couldn't be. Why would it be? 

"And who exactly are you looking for?" Chayce said rudely.

"Mate, no harm, just calm down. I'm looking for Jade Horkins." Harry! Why is Harry here? I decided to stay hidden behind the corner to listen to what Chayce would say back. Chayce is a really rude person.

"Yeah? What do you want with her? She has a boyfriend." Chayce lied. 

"Boyfriend? Oh."  Poor Harry. I showed myself from around the corner, my books resting in my tight grip. I hated Chayce for lying to Harry about Jade.