Chapter Twenty-One - What's Going On?

America. This place was the place I have always wanted to come. Of course Mum and Dad never allowed me to but now, here I am. With my best friend, like I've always wanted, and with the boys, which I suppose is a mega bonus.

It was now mid June and Jade and I were exhausted but having the time of our lives. The boys, of course, had a concert tonight and an interview tomorrow morning. Jade and I decided to miss out on tonight and tomorrow morning seeing how we've been going to every other concert and interview in all these countries that I didn't even know were countries. 

I was extremely jetlagged from flying around so much and going to new places nearly every two days. Do you see what I mean by exhausting?

The lack of lovey dovey moments Niall and I had were affecting us a little. Felt like he didn't have time fo me anymore. I can understand why if he didn't though. Concerts, interviews, flying around to new places, exhaustion and sleep. We didn't hug and show affection as much as we were a few months ago. Heck, we weren't even talking as much as we did a few months ago. I still love him. Seeing him go on that stage and absolutely pour his heart out to his fans still made me go weak at the knees. And seeing him go on interviews and laugh even on interviews was still lovely to see. But we just weren't talking as much. 

Everything between Harry and Jade were getting muddled. Everyone is so confused, even the fans. The pictures all over the internet of Taylor and Harry spending a hell of a lot of time, now that we were in America, had even confused Jade herself. She didn't know what to do, every time she'd bring up the subject of Taylor to him, he'd change it and ignore it. She always asked me for help but even I didn't know what to do. Especially when I'm jetlagged so much all the time.

All I wanted to do was sleep. All the time. And a lot of the time, I didn't want to wake up, ever. But I had no choice when the boys woke me up so early every morning. Some mornings it would be a bucket of water on my face because I was that hard to wake up. 

I adjusted my sight just enough to see clearly and Jade was standing at the end of my bed impatiently. She's an impatient girl.

"What, Jade? I'm trying to sleep." 

"The boys are on TV." She said as she began to walk down the hallway of the hotel so it was barely audible.

"That's nice." I called out to her.

"Ursula, get your butt out here and watch Niall on the screen."

I groaned tiredly and rolled out of bed. It was America, so it was a lot warmer than London. Thank goodness. I wore a pair of blue short shorts and a yellow singlet. My hair tied up in a ponytail messily.

I got out to the loungeroom and Jade was seated comfortably on one the beanbags the boys had set up the previous night.

That was one of the great things is that we were going to be in America for the rest of the month, it was only the beginning.

I glanced up at the screen and rubbed my eyes tiredly as it was blurry.

The boys were singing Little Things and it was Liam's solo. Damn, I missed Zayn. I smiled the whole way through the song and then lazily dragged my feet back to my room before collapsing on top of my bed. I sighed deeply and felt my eyelids grow heavy, letting sleep take over me.

---------------------

I woke to sobbing. Sobbing? Why can I hear someone sobbing? I slowly pulled the sheet off of my sweating body and opened my door softly, only allowing me to get out. I took soft paces towards the lounge room until I spotted Jade sitting, curled up in a fetal position on one of the beanbags.