Chapter Two - The Tweet

Okay a picture Jade shall show on the side for you! Sorry the first chapter was so short, I'll try to make this one longer for you!

Hope you enjoy!

mullingarboy x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we drove down long roads and turned into and out of many, I got out my phone and unlocked it. I pressed on the twitter icon and logged into twitter. I wanted to see what the boys were up to right before the concert. Oh, Ursula, maybe sound check you goof! Maybe sometimes I had the dumbest moments. I glanced over at Jade who was concentrating on the scenery. I glanced back down at my screen and noticed tweets from the boys telling fans to send in tweets and questions to show at the concert. I smiled at the chance. I pressed on it began to type a question. Once I was done, I locked my phone and put it back in my pocket. The sound startled Jade and she whipped her head around to me.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I sent a question in to One Direction so they show it on the big screen but I don't think it'll show. It was worth a try though." I smiled.

"Don't be so negative, Ursula. They might show it."

"Or they might not."

"Think positive, for me?" Jade questioned, " 'Cause you're thinking awfully negative a lot lately." She pointed out. Ugh, I hated hearing that, but I guess for her, I'll have to say something that she'll like. Even though I was being realistic. 

"Fine. I'm sorry Jade, my question might be on the big screen tonight. Happy?" I smiled.

"Much better!" She beamed giggling, giving me a side hug.

We pulled up into a car park and took the closest park to the arena. We hopped out as Mum gave me some money to get some merchandise if I wanted any. I kissed Mum goodbye and she drove off and out of the car park. Jade and I skipped out of the car park and towards the entrance of the building. We searched our gaze onto the roof of the building.

"Wow." The only word that could escape our lips. As our eyes landed at the entrance, we groaned as we realised a line waiting up along the path. I ran over to join the back of the line. Jade pulled out our tickets from her small bag that wrapped around her shoulder and hung down to her hip.

"Here's your ticket," She said as she gave it to me. As time flew past, the line shortened. Before we knew it, we were at the front of the line with hundreds of screaming girls behind us in the line.

"Tickets please," the lady said to Jade and I as we handed her our tickets. She scanned them through a machine swiftly and handed them back to us. "Go through this gate here and follow on to security where they should escort you to your assigned seats as printed on your ticket. Enjoy the concert!" She continued as she smiled at the last part. We did as she said and met a few guards waiting behind the gate. As they led us into the stage and seats, thousands of screaming girls had already been seated. One of the guards took us down a row of stairs and pointed to the direction we needed to go.

"This is your row, you should be able to find the number your being seated at and will be accompanied I'm sure by many other fans in your row." He smiled and hurried out to join the other guard he was accompanied by but had left him to go further in.

Half an hour went by until everyone was inside and seated. Girls holding up posters and screaming endlessly. It gave me a minor headache and the concert hadn't even started yet. Jade and I were seated at the side of the seating area. We were pretty close to the stage just very much on the side. If One Direction had turned to our side then we were very noticable. Suddenly the screams of the fans grew louder of the sound of soothing ocean noises had came clear. It was the inrtoduction video. They played through the video which was a What Makes You Beautiful edition of all the boys' likes and dislikes. Once the video had ended, One Direction came out on stage jumping with happiness and singing Up All Night.