Chapter Nine - Hinting

hey guuise, hope you like, yet another chapter of this wonderful fanfiction that i'm hoping that you're enjoying! i'm enjoying writing it! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV

I woke to the sun shining brightly through my windows. Ugh, why was my curtains open? I slipped out of bed, not bothering to throw a shirt on and walked out of my room. Everyone's doors were still closed. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I glanced up at the clock. 9:30am. I turned around to face the fridge and opened it, only to find nothing in the fridge.

I sighed and closed the fridge door and turned around again and noticed a note on the bench.

Nialler,
We've all gone out for the day, & don't worry, we're going grocery shopping so we won't starve you.
Sorry we didn't wake you and ask if you wanted to come, we thought you might've bought the whole shop, and cause we wanted to let you and Urs have the day to yourselves.
We'll be back late afternoon, don't get up to anything too naughty ;)
Lots of love,
Jade and the boys xx
P.S Ursula has never been out of the country before so she's got jet lag, she'll be up in a bit, just wait up for her. xx
Have fun!

The day with Ursula? Sure! I'd do anything to have the day with her. I'm so in love with her it's crazy. The day I met her was amazing, she seemed so happy and so bubbly. Then she came over every day and we got to know each other really quickly, and that's when I felt like I was getting strong feelings for her. She's so kind, I love that. When I asked for her to move in, she jumped at the chance. Then the next day, when Harry brought her home and she was unconscious, I felt my heart drop. Seeing her with a bruise on her forehead and seeing her not even moving made me so hurt that she was in danger. I wanted to hurt the person who did this to her but I didn't because she would've gotten angry. Every time she smiles, it brightens my day. She has the most beautiful smile. Her eyes are so captivating. Green and grey mixed together. They changed colour sometimes but it's so beautiful. Her long dark brown hair that flows down her back, and the way she runs her fingers through her fringe and pushes it to the side of her head graciously. She's just so beautiful.

I sigh and make my way into the living room, unlocking my phone and checking twitter. I tweet about being home all day and I get thousands of tweets back. I get loads of mentions and a heap of DM's. Of course. An hour and a half of sitting on the couch, going through my phone and getting up to check the fridge constantly, flew by. I hated this silence, but I couldn't put on any music. It felt so quiet and lonely out here, until I heard faint footsteps coming down the stairwell.

As she made her way through the door-frame, I smiled. The clothes she wore to bed were extra-ordinary. She had a lime green jumper on, the sleeves scrunched at her elbows and the cords wrapped gracefully around her neck, loose blue pyjama pants with pink cats sewn neatly upon her hips, thighs, knees, shins and ankles, but the bottom of her pants were covered by her fluffy yellow slippers, with two drawstrings and pom poms attached to the colourful fluff.

She paused her soft elegant paces towards the couch and gave me a confused glare.

"What are you looking at?" Her beautiful voice rang through the room.

"Oh, nothing. Just your interesting choice of clothes." I laugh.

"Oh, shut up. It's just to bed, it's not like I go partying in my sleep."

"Okay, miss smarty pants, nice remark." I smile.

"Well, you look like you've just had a fun night, with no shirt on and your hair tousled in funny ways."