Chapter Eighteen - The Tour

Tonight was going to be proper and different. The boys beginning their next world tour and we were attending a 'Good Luck To One Direction On Their 2013 World Tour' party. All the boys wore suits, including Niall. Only because I made him and argued with him over it, which oddly turned into a kiss war. But I didn't mind, nor did he. Jade and I wore dresses. Hers was a tight purple dress the frilled at the bottom, Harry picked it out. And I wore a loose white dress that had sleeves down to my elbows. I let my hair flow gracefully down my back. The waves overtook and gave away a messy, ruffled look. 

As Jade and I walked downstairs and met the boys at the bottom who were patiently waiting, Jade linked her arm into Harry's and smiled brightly at him. Harry smiled lovingly at her and kissed her cheek gently. 

I walked behind Jade and Harry and smiled at the couple, until a hand came in contact with mine and my fingers entwined with theirs without any hesitation. I looked up at Niall who had gripped tightly onto me and he gave off a smirk. I had the urge to kiss him then and there but I couldn't. 

I fought back my urges and just smiled at him in return. Niall brought his face closer to mine until his lips were next to my ear. "You look beautiful." 

I smiled at him and shook my head lightly. He narrowed his eyes and glared at me playfully. 

I shrugged my shoulders and looked ahead of me where Niall had the door open for me in the long limousine, ready to escort me into the vehicle. 

He gracefully led me into the car and reluctantly let go of my hand, his fingertips giving me goosebumps. 

The rest of the boys had let themselves in, Harry doing the same to what Niall did to me with Jade and once we were all seated, we were off.

"I'm pumped, what about you guys?" Louis began, breaking the unbearable silence. 

"Yeah. Pumped for the whole upcoming tour!" They all beamed. Jade and I laughed at their sudden excitement.

We all chatted about the tour for the rest of the ride. Once we arrived, the driver pulled up out the front of the venue and we all filed out of the limousine. 

Niall took me hand unkowingly and seaped his fingers through mine. 

As we entered the room the party had taken place, I gave a little squeeze to Niall's hand. He glanced at me and I smiled reassuringly. 

The place looked absolutely amazing. The red curtains hung down so neatly, covering the patterned  windows. Tables spread out everywhere, table cloths covering and food across the whole table. The stage set up with all band equipment and five microphone stands. 

Harry and Jade had stood next to us. Noticing that Harry had tensed up, the boys and I had given Harry a confused stare. 

"Why does she have to be here?" He groaned through gritted teeth. We all shot our heads around as all eyes had landed on what Harry was looking at. Taylor Swift. Of course. We all knew that story, even before Jade and I started hanging around the boys. 

Suddenly, I felt a soft breeze pass across my arm, the other person's arm touching mine lightly. I swished my head around, my hair flying around my neck and glanced at the person who had touched my arm. Instantly, I recognised the boy. Josh Devine, the band's drummer. 

I smiled friendly at him and he winked at me, leaving a smirk dance across his lips. I turned back towards the room and my eyes grew wide.

Niall turned to me and gave me a confused glance. "Everything okay?" 

"Yeah, it's fine. I'll be right back." I replied, smiling reassuringly at him once again. 

I let go of his hand, his fingertips having the same affect. I shivered as a shot of butterflies soared through my stomach. He made me feel this way, and I liked it.