Chapter Forty - Met You Half Way

I sleepily reached for my alarm, slapping it hard against the table as the noise abruptly stopped pounding in the edges of my immense headache.

"Why is the alarm on, Niall? I thought you turned it off." I grumbled, my eyes still sealed shut from the lack of sleep.

An audible voice rose from a bed beside mine, a tired and throaty groan muffled by the pillow.

"You've been saying that all through your sleep."

That sounded almost as if it was a girl, not my Niall.

I lifted my head off my pillow sleepily, my sleep deprived blurry eyes were finding difficulty in adjusting on the mop of messy brown hair tangled across the pillow.

I swallowed the lump that began to rise in my throat. This can't be what I think it is.

"Jade?" My voice came out as an inaudible whisper, croaky and tired.

Her delicate voice drifted in the midst of the room, humming for me to continue.

I allowed my head to fall back onto the pillow roughly, sighing with confusion mixing in my stomach, "shit."

"What's wrong?" Jades head lifted off her pillow and she peered intently at me through her tired eyes.

"Last night, I was with Niall. Now I wake up here." I groan into my pillow.

"No you were always with me, but you were saying his name an awful lot in your sleep." Jade chuckles lightly.

"My sleep?" I raise an eyebrow, fisting my sheet from underneath me, allowing my stomach to move.

"Yeah, sleep. Okay, well apart from your bizarre state you're in over sleep, we have our concert tonight." Jade beams with excitement.

My eyes grow wide with realisation. This can't be happening.

"We're still going?" I freeze.

"Well yeah of course we are. We're not going to not go just because you had a dream." Jade laughs, pulling her longer track suit pants up to her blankets.

"It was a dream," I trail off, "every bit of it."

"Come on, boof head, get ready, we're going shopping." Jade throws one of her dirty socks at my head, knocking me out of my endless trance.

After taking long showers, exchanging clothes and thinking too hard about what's going on, Jade and I were on our way to the shopping centre. The biggest in the whole of Sydney.

Roaming endlessly through stores of clothes and Jade yapping on about how exciting the concert would be and what would happen if we ever met them, I couldn't stop thinking about that dream.

It's like it was real. Even if it was in my own mind, it even felt like it was real there too. I've never had anyone love me the way Niall did in my dream.

Why couldn't this happen for real? Well isn't that what every fan wishes for?

"And Zayn would marry Orpa, I'd marry Harry, I mean we all know that, you'd end up with Niall with plen-" I interrupted Jade with an urge to light my ears on fire.

"Jade, I don't know on how many occasions we've had this conversation and every time it is the same. And there is no doubt that Zayn and Perrie are destined to get married, even Orpa knows that," I took a giant breathe before putting my fingers to the bridge of my nose. This was still a lot to take in. "I'm in need for the bathroom, okay? So don't do anything stupid, please?" I raise my eyebrows before waiting for Jades nod of approval.

Once I got that look in her eyes that she knew I wanted her to shut up, I hurried off to the bathroom, as quickly as I could.

Not watching all the people zoom by me, I kept my gaze locked to the ground, watching all the feet swipe past me.

Before I could look up right before me, a pair of blaring white Nikes shine in my eyes right in front of me, causing me to collide with the skinny but strong frame.

I looked above me at the face that stared down into my eyes, gasping at the all too familiar pair of orbs.

"Hi," his voice was delicate and special, causing my heart to ache for his hold.

I stared at his ruffled blond hair that I missed oh so much, running my fingers through.

"Hi," I smiled at him, his eyes lightening and my cheeks burning. That sensation he made me feel in my dream came flooding back. I could not believe that he was standing right before me. The boy of my dreams.

"I'm Niall," he offered his hand and I gladly accepted, shaking it firmly and fixating my eyes upon his once again.

"Ursula," I nodded curtly, allowing a smile to fall onto my cheeks.

Niall whispered and rolled my name off his tongue as he let go of my hand, as if he was trying to remember something.

Peering off into the distance, Niall breathed a soft laugh. I had to have everything in me not to fall into his embrace and tell him how much I loved him and how much I wanted his lips against mine once more. But he had no idea who I was anymore, I was merely just another fan to him.

Niall breathed another short laugh and his eyes fell on mine once again, shaking his head in disbelief, "I'm so sorry, Ursula, but have I met you before?"

His question alerted me, all my insides jumping in joy that maybe what had happened was real. But the dooming truth had hit me once again and I slumped, it was only a dream.

"I swear I've seen you before, I remember your name so clearly," Niall's eyes glistened in the sunlight and I felt my heart stop with the rest of the world around us.

"I know I've looked into those eyes before and seen that smile more than once," Niall speaks softly, his voice so beautiful ringing in my ears.

I remained silent, cherishing every moment I have, listening to his think accent speak to me, until he said three words that caused my heart to leap.

"In my dreams."

And in that moment, I fell straight into his arms and he never let me go.

~~~~~

Hey my wonderful beautiful patient readers!

You have the patience of a sloth, get it, because they're so slow and take their time? Haha I am funny.

ANYWAY

YOU PEOPLE ARE SO SO AMAZING AND I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR READING MY FANFICTION RIGHT UNTIL THE END

YES THIS IS THE END AND TO THOSE THAT WANTED TO KEEP READING, IM TERRIBLY SORRY.

BUT IF YOU'RE THAT LUCKY AND THAT AMAZING WITH IT THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD EXPECT ANOTHER BOOK :OOOOOO

YES I MISS WRITING ALL THE TIME AND I AM SO SO SO SORRY I DISAPPEARED FOR SUCH A LONG TIME I HAD HEAPS OF SHIT GOING ON AT SCHOOL AND HOME AND WOW AND THE FANDOM WITH SOPHIAM AND ZERRIE ENGAGEMENT AND THIS IS US AND IM GOING TO TWO CONCERTS AND ONE IS IN LESS THAN A MONTH HOLY MOTHER OF MEAT FLAPS
ANYWAY, BACK TO MY POINT. IM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SUCH A LONG TIME AND I HAD WRITERS BLOCK FOR YONKS AND HAD NO MOTIVATION TO WRITE ANYTHING ELSE AND THIS BOOK HAS BEEN SITTING IN MY WORKS FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG AND NEEDED TO FINISH IT SO HERE YOU GO.
SORRY FOR ENDING IT SO SUDDENLY AND I AM SO SORRY IF IT DISAPPOINTS YOU AND IS NOT WHAT YOU WANTED/EXPECTED TO HAPPEN. I HAD THIS IDEA FOR SUCH A LONG TIME BUT WAS TOO AFRAID TO WRITE IT BC I DIDN'T WANT TO UPSET YOU AMAZING READERS AND I COULD HONESTLY NEVER ASK FOR ANY OTHER AMAZING PEOPLE.

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR STICKING WITH ME UNTIL THE END AND MAYBE I MIGHT SEE YOU AGAIN YOU MIGHT HEAR FROM URSULA AND NIALL AGAIN, WHO KNOWS.

YOU GUYS ARE PURE AMAZING, THANK YOU I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
XOXOXOXOX

Lotsa love, Emily xoxoxox