Chapter Thirty-Six - Wedding Planning

"Good morning, bub." I hear a soft Irish accent ring beside my ear as my eyes fluttered open.

I turned my head, staring blankely at the beautiful blond boy in front of me. I smiled tiredly and stretched to reach his lips, kissing them softly. "Good morning," I mumbled against his soft, warm lips.

"You are so cute when you sleep." Niall sighed.

"Seriously, Niall. You got to stop watching me sleep." I breathed a laugh.

"It's a habit. You're so beautiful." 

I scoffed a laugh and Niall glared at me playfully.

"Can we just lay in bed all day? Your company is more than I could ask for." Niall playfully whined.

"Niall, we promised Lou and El that we would have breakfast with them. Now get up and have a shower." I smiled.

"Will you join me in the shower?" Niall wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Of course not, now go." I rolled my eyes, laughing at his remark and sliding effortlessly out of bed.

I walked slowly towards my chest of drawers, Niall following behind me as his fingers grabbed at my hips, squeezing my skin and pinching me, causing me to scream. I flung my body around. "Niall!" I scolded playfully.

"Sorry, Miss Clarkson." Niall winked seductively and I felt my stomach flip over, turning from love to lust.

"Shush," I stammered, "Go get ready."

"Fine," he huffed, a smile playing at his lips as he grabbed a pair of red Calvin Klein underwear and walked towards the bathroom in his batman boxers.

"Ursula. Ursula, dear, wake up." I heard a soft and familiar voice echo through the room. I threw my arm across the bed and groaned.

"Not yet, Niall, in another hour. Make me some cereal while you're up though." I grumbled into my pillow. My mind went blank until I came to my realisation of what I had said. I lifted my head off my pillow slowly, my messy bundle of brown hair drooping over my eyes as I turned my head slowly, peering at Eleanor that was standing at the door frame, her arms crossed over her chest and a sympathetic look across her beautiful face.

"Another dream?" She asked, her voice weak as I stumbled out of bed, not feeling the warmth of Niall's forearms against my stomach for the third day.

"Yep." I nodded, feeling my heart clench at my own single word.

Eleanor strode towards me, embracing me into her hold and tightly squeezing me. I hugged back and sighed.

She released me and smiled. "Dani made some eggs. Come and have something to eat."

"Let me have a shower first." I nodded. "I need it." 

"Sure, darling." She said before leaving my room.

I took my choice of clothes and waddled to the bathroom lazily. I sighed as I shut the door, stripping off my pajamas and standing into the shower. I turned the taps on, allowing the water to run down my grotty back and smiling as the water hit my face, washing off the grease from the tips of my fingers from the amount of times I touched my face.

Once I was done, I stood out of the shower, drying my body and dressing myself in the clothes I chose. A pair of blue skinny leg jeans, black converse and a black sweater.

I hopped downstairs and joined the rest of the girls in the kitchen.

"Morning, Ursula." Danielle smiled.