Chapter Thirty-Three - Niall's Birthday

I fluttered my eyes open and a smile reached across my lips instantly. I stared up at the blank wall, thinking that it was Niall's birthday.

I turned my head, only to catch Niall sleeping peacefully, his mouth open slightly agape as comforting breaths escaped his lips at a soft pace. 

I shuffled my body closer to his until his hip touched my skin. I reached out and placed my palms onto the side of his bare chest, placing my chin atop of my fingers that intertwined with each other and smiled softly and tiredly, waiting for him to wake. 

Niall's eyes began to flutter open, blinking several times to gain focusness after our long sleep. 

Finally when his sight had focused on my eyes, he grinned.

"Happy birthday, my prince." I smiled.

Niall grinned wider, almost turning it into laughter before rapidly moving his body, causing me to fall off his chest and move my head onto my pillow. Niall hovered above me, his arms on either side of me as his head began to enclose the space between us.

I closed my eyes as Niall's lips landed on mine softly, moving in sync with each other as both our tongues prodded at our lips. Our tongues collided perfectly and I smiled. 

I moved my hands up to his perfectly tousled hair, running my fingers through his hair and gripping it tightly as Niall's hand ran down my back, reaching the top of my bum. 

I unintentionally let out a soft moan by his soft but lustful touch as his hand roamed past my bum and to my thigh.

He hauled my thigh up to the side of his hip. 

I reluctantly pulled away, smiling.

"Thank you, my princess." Niall replied softly, his husky morning voice captivating me. Niall leant down one more time and caressed my lips with his softly, planting many kisses before sitting up and sitting on his side of the bed.

"I love you, Niall." I suddenly said, the words slipping from my mouth. But it was exactly how I felt so I never claimed it being an accident.

Niall smiled softly before kissing my forehead. "I love you too, princess." He mumbled against my skin, sending shivers across my body by his hot breath soaring across my forehead.

We both sat in a comforting silence, the only audible noise was the peaceful sound of the rain pounding against the window and the trees swaying wildly outside as the rain forced itself with the tree tops. The scent of the fresh water pouring from the dark clouds seeped through the glass, causing me to inhale the sweet freshness, closing my eyes and smiling in peacefulness. I exhaled slowly and reopened my eyes, only to find that Niall's arm had wrapped around my waist tightly. This moment was perfect.

"Are you hungry?" Niall whipsered beside my ear, as he noticed I had been enjoying the sound of rain against the window.

"I most certainly am." I whispered back, smiling.

"Come and ge-" Niall got interrupted by his phone buzzing loudly on his bedside table. The whole moment had been ruined.

Niall swiftly kissed my cheek before striding towards his phone, his arms releasing my waist and allowing the air to hit against my skin viciously. I shuddered in the cool breeze that hung amidst in his bedroom. 

As I strode towards my luggage and I unzipped it, happily pulling out a comfortable looking sweater, Niall flicked through his phone.

"Harry sending me a birthday message." Niall chuckled as he walked back towards me, entwining his arms around my stomach again and his chin resting on my head.