happy very late Christmas-

((constructing a new discord rn btw))

Aizawa made his way down stairs to see All Might. All Might smiled at him, Aizawa nodded, "Izuku misses you. He doesn't really wanna talk about what happened at the moment and he could use some normal in his life." All Might nodded again, operation comfort the kid is a go

The two quietly went up the elevator and into the room. Izuku was looking at a book as Mic flipped through channels on the TV with the volume at low. All Might was hit with a wave of disinfectant smell, he squirted hand sanitizer into his hands.

Izuku looked over and smiled a little. "Hello my boy!" All Might said cheerily, but in a quieter tone, not his usual booming voice. Aizawa smirked as he noticed the hero's efforts.

Izuku waved, a small smile making his freckled cheeks turn up. All Might smiled back, turning into his skinny form, still a smile on his face. Izuku smiled a little, he could sense everything was okay.

"What are you reading?" All Might asked.

Izuku showed him his book with a grin, the title was blue hat green hat. All Might nodded, "want me to read it to you?" Izuku smiled sheepishly and nodded, "sure" he said, nearly a whisper.

All Might sat down on the side of the bed and read the book. Izuku listened the whole time. Aizawa took a nap and Mic was sprawled out on top of him like a blanket. It was peaceful.

The nurse came in to check on them, peeking in the door and then leaving.

They walked up to the station for the floor, "hey Jess" said the person behind the counter, "how's the green haired kid doing? It's been insane trying to hold off police downstairs."

"He's doing really good actually, I'm concerned about a few things though." Jess, the nurse, said.

((This is literally where I left off so I'm continuing from here wowza))

"Oh? What are you thinking?" The other nurse took out a sticky note and wrote down Midoriya in her own bubbly handwriting.

"I think he may be beginning to dissociate." Jess said. The other nurse scribbled it down.

"He was completely out of it for at least 5 minutes and we weren't able to get his attention. It makes sense that that may be a trauma response he has to deal with at this point." Jess said, "I know he was already scheduled with a psychologist, but I want to see if we can get the process moving quicker."

The other nurse nodded, "okay. Sounds like a plan. I will talk to Dr. Yi about it." Jess nodded and left to talk to some other patients.

Izuku had fallen asleep, his head rested on All Might's arm. All Might was casually scrolling his phone as this happened. He remembered how awful the kid was when he had rescued him and was happy that he was recovering well.

-----

After a few more days and quirk usage on Izuku's wounds, he was ready to leave the hospital. Their apartment was habitable again, no more carbon monoxide. Stupid villains.

He was back and he wanted to see Todoroki. It felt like they hadn't talked in ages. He hadn't been on his phone in ages.

Maybe I should go on the class groupchat.

He thought.

Class 1A groupchat-

Iida- EVERYONES NAMES WILL BE THEIR OWN NAMES.

Iida- THE GROUPCHAT NAME WILL NOT BE "STUPID SHITHEADS"

Iida- AND WE WILL TALK ABOUT APPROPRIATE SUBJECTS ONLY.

Deku- oh jeez iida took over the chat

Todoroki- Izuku! Hi! Wow!

Bakugo- deku?

Ochaco- deku you're okay!

Denki- we haven't heard from you in so long oh my gosh!"

Deku- 🤪🤪💅 well I lived besties

Deku changed the groupchat name to 'wtf is my life anyways tbh'

Todoroki changed the name to 'ngl I get that's

Deku changed the groupchat name to 'mood tbh'

Todoroki changed the name to 'relatable class of mentally ill gays except for iida apparently'

Deku- I like that one.

Todoroki- lmao me too that's why I put it.

Denki- PLEASE

Bakugo- wow

Deku- yeah so I lived bitches I'm cooler than all of you hoes.

Iida- I'm done

(Iida has left the groupchat)

Deku- PLEASNEKBDLCBS

Denki- STOPP HE LEFT

Todoroki- I-

Bakugo- 💀💀💀

------

WOAH WOAH REALL UPDATE THATS CRAZY

I'm literally in the midst of a mental health crisis rn ngl all my emotions feel clouded over because of shock and I know I'm gonna break down school and my mom let me stay home from school today in case I fell apart today but I still haven't and idk what to do about it besties🤪💅