im angst deprived and sleep deprived

Izuku felt Shinso sit him down, he was thankful, but falling further into a well of anxiety.

His fingertips where numb and his body felt like it was buzzing. He was cold and shaky but sweaty and blazing hot at the same time.

He was dizzy and felt like he was falling. He couldn't see straight.

He felt a hand on his shoulder, "Hey. Stay with me okay? This is temporary itll be over soon."

Izuku managed to nod a little bit as tears streamed down his face.

Shinso: "breath okay. Make sure to breath. Take your mask off."

Izuku quickly slid it off and took shaky breaths.

Shinso: "count up to ten and back down. Itll be okay."

Izuku let out a sob, as he counted up and down on his fingers.

Shinso rubbed circles on his back as he watched Izuku's breathing become irratic again.

Shinso continued to rub his back, "ahh its temporary itll be okay."

Izuku sat there shaking as tears rolled down his face, "I cant feel my fingers." He said.

Shinso: "what? Why?"

Izuku shrugged as he tried to steady out his breathing.

Izuku flinched as he remembered things. Things from home. He reached up with his numb fingers and shaky hands as he pulled at his hair.

Shinso grabbed his phone and called Aizawa, he wasnt sure what else to do.

Izuku whispered, "make it stop." As he tugged at his hair.

Shinso: "dont pull on your hair. Your not alone. It'll be okay."

A car pulled up and Aizawa hopped out
worriedly.

He sat down and pulled Izuku's head up. "Look. Look at me. Try to match my breathing."

They sat there for a while and eventually Izuku was a bit more calmed down. They got into the car and drove shinso home.

Izuku rested his head against the warm window as he continued to hiccup a bit.

Dm's unknown, Broccoli

Unknown- hello

Broccoli- who is this?
Read

-----
(((Accidental mystic messenger vibes)))

1a groupchat

Pikachu-