I'm nb btw

6 days?

7 days?

He didn't know how long he had been trapped in the dark basement. He had tried to get out, it was impossible. He had taken to sleeping while Mrs. Boms wasn't there enjoying herself.

Izuku woke up in a cold sweat, his throat parched, a ringing in his hears, fresh out of a horribly real nightmare.

He felt his throat buzzing and his mouth open. The ringing was his own screams. He gasped for breath, choking on the musty dusty air of the basement cell. He felt bile rise in his throat as memories flushed through his brain, the pain of them real and coursing through his own body.

He was involuntarily yelling as he grabbed at his own hair. His pleads for it to stop echoed emptily through the basement.

He couldn't feel his fingers or toes. He couldn't breath. He couldn't move. He couldn't think. His head was throbbing, every area of him ached. It was still pitch black.

Izuku couldn't find a way out. He powered up his finger and smashed it. It didn't break. It only bruised. The room was quirk resistant.

He slammed his knuckles behind his back into the concrete until they bled. Until they were bleeding hard. Until he felt nothing but the pain of his knuckles.

The basement door slammed open, "BRAT WHY ARE YOU MAKING SO MUCH FUCKING NOISE" Shigaraki yelled.

Izuku cringed, falling back into his previous panic attack. He looked at the blood on the side of his shirt.

"TOGA GET YOUR ASS IN HERE AND HAVE SOME FUN." Shigaraki screeched.

Toga came in hand in hand with Mrs. Boms, the two smiling manically.

Izuku's breath cought, and his vision blurred. "NO" he yelled, his voice cracking in desperation and exhaustion. "Please no" tears were streaming down his face.

The rest of the league left and Mrs. Boms and Toga were the only ones left. Toga pulled out a knife, giggling. "your so pretty Izuku." She didn't mean it in a creepy way, but it still have him chills.

Mrs. Boms laughed, "wanna see his abs?" She acted like he was a mere doll. Toga smiled, "yes!" She giggled.

Mrs. Boms peeled Izuku's sweaty shirt up and over his head, it got stuck on the ropes. Izuku protested, "no, no. No please. Please- PLEA-" Mrs. Boms shoved a piece of cloth in his mouth.

The taste was sour and expired. He gagged, unable to get it out of his mouth. Toga ran her hand over his abs, giggling. Then she took her knife and slid it over his stomach. Izuku tried to scream through the gag, but he couldn't.

Before he knew it he was laying in a puddle of his own, deep red blood. Tears streamed down his face.

Mrs. Boms laughed, "wanna see the rest of him ?" She asked, grabbing Izuku's waistband. Toga stiffened, glancing at Izuku's petrified face. "I'm okay." She stated.

"Oh come on it'll be fun!" Mrs. Boms urged. Toga shook her head, "I'm done for today." Mrs. Boms frowned, glancing down at Izuku as Toga left the basement.

Izuku felt a searing pain in his stomach. He screamed through his gag as Mrs. Boms ripped the wound deeper.

"THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING A BRAT. FOR BEING A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHT. YOUR DAD SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU WHEN HE HAD THE CHANCE." she smirked.

"How did such a whimp. Such a fcking weakling get the power of all might." She snarled. "Doesn't matter. After tommorow you won't have the power anymore." 

Izuku felt burning crawl up his throat, gagging he jerked up, not helping his situation. Mrs. Boms yanked the gag out of his mouth, jumping away like he was a cockroach.

Blood spilled from his mouth down onto his bare chest. Mrs. Boms left the room, leaving him in his cell.

Blood spilled out from his stomach and dribbled down his chin. He gagged more, the searing pain tearing at his stomach. A thick layer of sour blood portraying from his mouth. He was soaked in sweat, becoming faint.

"HELP" he choked out. His breathing was uneven and he was freezing.

He managed to position himself so he was leaning against a wall.

There was a commotion upstairs in the base. The locked door to the basement exploded into pieces.

______

They found the league's base. Mic was out of the hospital, no harm done, all of the harmful toxins out of his bloodstream.

The police burst through the door, finding the league right in the bar, arguing. Low and behold they find Mrs. Boms there too. While a few got away, Mrs. Boms didn't and neither did Shigaraki. Kurogiri was able to get the rest of the league away, including Toga and Twice.

Izuku was still in the basement, cringing at every crash that came from above.

All Might was there as well, looking desperately for his successor. The police took care of the criminals and the hero's continued the search.

Aizawa stepped forward, finding a hollow spot in the floor. He called over All Might. "Stand here." He stepped off and let All Might step on.

The floor caved in, the dust was illuminated in the light. Izuku coughed, more blood dribbling down his chin.

All Might looked over at the figure who was breathing slow and shallow. The light illuminated the various dark purple spots littered around his neck and collarbone.

And the blood.

There was so much blood.

All Might bent over to pick the boy up, but he inched away, flattening himself to the wall.

"It's gonna be okay kid. Your safe now." All Might said. He began to pick the boy up, he was skinny, like he hadn't eaten or drank in a week. His shorts started to slip down, his hips were bruised. The hero quickly helped hold them up and began lifting him out of the floor.

Tears were gathering in All Mights eyes.
He knew what had been done to him. A tear slid down the hero's cheek as he lifted him out of the basement.

Aizawa gasped, "holy fu-" mic silently cried. All Might yelled for the paramedics.

(I mean I guess here's another chapter y'all we wrapping this thing up 😚)