Gavin is in my attic

(Update on my life: I joined an ishimaru nipple cult. I have now named the stranger who js supposedly in my attic Gavin. Thank you. Now on with the story )

📢 TW if you didn't know that already btw 📢

Izuku went on his phone as he tried to calm down.

3:30 pm
Sunday may 24
2020

3 new texts from ❤ 🔥shoto❄🌈

Izuku smiled a little as he opened up his phone.

Dms- icyhot, broccoli

Icyhot- hey you okay?

Icyhot- are they nice?

Icyhot- I love you

Broccoli- hi I love you too

Icyhot- ❤

Icyhot- so how are they

Broccoli- nice.. I guess

Icyhot- what do you mean?

Broccoli- I dunno thier son is kinda mean.

Broccoli- but first impressions can be deceiving! I think hes nice and im just paranoid

Icyhot- be careful. How about the adults?

Broccoli- Mr. Boms is nice. Hes really kind and caring.

Broccoli- but I feel wierd about Mrs. Boms.

Icyhot- how come?

Broccoli- she was showing me to my room and rhen she got really wierd and I felt really uncomfortable

Icyhot- thats really wierd...

Icyhot- do you wanna tell Aizawa?

Broccoli- no it's fine! They don't hurt me or anything so its fine and i dont wanna bother him anymore.

Icyhot- just because they dont hurt you doesnt mean its a healthy relationship.

Broccoli- its only the first day

Broccoli- it'll be fine.

Broccoli- right?

Icyhot- im here to support you the whole way

Broccoli- thank you. I have to eat dinner now

Broccoli- see u later

Icyhot- maybe we can meet up soon?

Broccoli- yes please

---

Mr. Boms knocked on Izuku's door without coming in to respect his boundries, "dinners ready!! You can eat when you want but we would love for you to join us!"

Izuku put his phone down as he finished up the conversation with Shoto.

He walked out nervously and sat down at the table, kinda watching everyone as they ate and not eating his own. This was wierd to do. To eat together.

It was wierd.

Mrs. Boms- "are you gonna eat?" She said

Izuku- "oh- uh. Yeah." He said nervously.

Gavin- "its just food what the hell is wrong with you."

Mr. Boms- "GAVIN!! That is no way to treat someone!!"

Izuku winced a bit as he swallowed his mac and cheese. Mr. Boms had a bad habit of raising his voice, he never meant any harm though.

Gavin- "sure whatever." He rolled his eyes.

Mr. Boms sadly went back to his mac and cheese.

Izuku wasnt sure if it was okay to start a conversation but he figured since Gavin had he could too.

Izuku- "s-so. I know its quarentine and everything. But - uhm. Is there any chance I can visit someone?"

Mr. Boms- "who is it?"

Izuku- "oh- its my boyfriend Shoto Todoroki- I havnt seen him since-" he stopped himself realizing what he had said and that Gavin and Mrs. Boms were glaring at him.

Gavin- "disgusting." He got up angrily taking his dish to the sink.

Izuku was cursing himself mentally. He had just made a horrible mistake. How could he be so careless?

Mr. Boms looks uncomfortable but not towards Izuku.

Mrs. Boms got up as well and the two left so that it was only Mr. Boms and Izuku.

Izuku stared at his mac and cheese, "i-im sorry. I didnt mean to-"

Mr boms- "izuku. Im sure I can arrange a time for you to meet with him." He said kindly with a soft and caring expression.

Izuku let out a small hiccup, wiping fresh tears off his face. "Thank you. Im sorry. I didnt mean to offend you- or- or-"

Mr Boms hugged the boy, "Its okay. I support you no matter what. Things have always been rough with them.. Im sorry they treated you like that."

Izuku cried into his shoulder, he felt comforted. He felt safe with him.

----

Love him right now i swear yoh guys better love mr. Boms.
Here is a bad drawing of mr and mrs Boms

TThank you for readong this chapter