* yawns in mandarin *

Im so tired. Like im literally exhausted. I got 12 hours of sleep and im still tired. Isbsnsns.
-----

Mr. Boms- I havnt been able to find him all day.

Mr aizawa- "WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?" He yelled into the phone, his heart pounding against his ribcage.

Hisashi looked across the room as he ate pancakes. "Everything okay-"

Aizawa angrily hung up the phone and started to text someone.

Dms- Mr. Aizawa, Broccoli

Mr. Aizawa- Midoriya where are you
Read

Mr. Aizawa- Midoriya
Read

Mr. Aizawa- answer me.
Read

Broccoli- im sorry

Mr. Aizawa- for what?
Read

Mr. Aizawa- MIDORIYA
Read

----
Groupchat- 1A with no broccoli 😔

Pikachu

(Help help why is this on my phone what the fuck help)

Alienqueen- DENKI WHAT THE FUCK

Playlist master- STOP MY FUCKING EYES

Bakubro- FUCK YOU

Baby shark- nOOOoOOOoO

Mom- I-

Sonic- please stop.

Flextape- p l e a se m ey. Fuckin jg. Eye s

Icyhot- w h a t i s h a p p e n i n g

Bubble- BLEACHHHHHGHHYHSHDHZBZHSBSBSBBSBXBDDB

Kermit- why denki? Why?

Denki- ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

0 sleep- DENKI i swear to the LITERAL LORD OF CHEEZITS I WILL DELETE ALL UR MEMORIES.

Denki- i-

Sonic- thats not very heroic

Icyhot- guys Izu wont answer my texts and Im worried because he seemed really off and not himself

0 sleep- leme try

...

0 sleep- he wont answer mine either.

Sonic- is he okay?

Icyhot- I dont know he seemed really... Not midoriya. He was sad. Like. Really sad.

Baby shark- thats not like him at all.

Alienqueen- i hope hes okay!

Bubble- oh im so worried about deku. 😭

Icyhot- I'm seriously worried.

----

Deku and Shoto eventually had to part. He just kept sinking. Ever since Mrs. Boms had....

He had just been sinking farther and farther down, unable to pull himself up. He had no motivation and was always so tired. He felt worthless and helpless. He had no hope to be saved from the chaos in his head.

He had this everlasting headache.

He just wanted it to end. He had not an ounce of hope left.

He got up, eyelids heavy, and began to walk. He walkes away. Mindlessly. Wherever his legs were taking him.

He walked for hours, his phone on silent. He blocked out the world and listened to the rhythmic beat of his footsteps as they echoed through the quiet town.

Tap..
Tap..
Tap.

He stopped and stared.

A bridge. He smiled weakly and continued to walk across.

Tap. Tap. Tap...

He stopped near the middle, staring at the choppy waves beneath him. He was high up.

He sat down on the side of the road, taking out a slip of paper from his one hero analysis for the future notebook number 13.

He took a pen and began to write.

Dear world,

     I am not wanted. My parents didnt love me. I was a mistake. A worthless stupid dumb quirkless deku. Im sorry to say I'm ending it here. Thank you for the good times. Thank you Shoto for loving me, dont blame yourself. The pain outweighs it all. Im sorry to the class, but I hope you'll move on soon. I shouldnt be hard to forget about. Whatever i do I'll be used or hated. Used as a punching bag or for fun. Hated for who i am. I hate me for who I am but I cant change. Trust me. Ive tried. I have countless scars literally and physically. They will never be able to heal.

Im sorry again. Goodbye.

All might. You know what to do. I wont let it die out just because I'm too weak to handle the pain.

He neatly folded the note and took out his phone.

Dms- Icyhot, Broccoli

Broccoli- I love u. Im sorry. 💗

Dms- Mr. Aizawa, Broccoli

Broccoli- thanks for being an awesome teacher.

Dms- Toshinori Yagi, Broccoli

Broccoli- thanks for trusting me with your quirk. But i believe Mirio is better for the job. He deserves it. I'll leave something behind for him.

Dms- @1A

Broccoli- ill miss you guys

Dms- 0 sleep, Broccoli

Broccoli- thanks for being the best friend someone could ever have.

Dms- Mr. Boms, Broccoli

Broccoli- thanks for trying.

-----

Izuku set his phone down in his bag and slid off his shoes, placidly plucking a strand of his green hair and folding it in with the note. He placed the note in his shoes and began to climb over the railing.

He gripped onto the rails and took a deep breath.

Then he let go...

-------

HAHAHAHHAA CLIFFHANGER YOU HAVE TO WAJTIT ANOTHWR CHAPTWR ALSO SORRY FOR ALL YALLS VIRGIN EYES LMAO.