1k reads and angst

(YALLL 1K READSSSSS WHATTTT)

Ok onto the angst-

-----

Deku sobbed loudly as his dad burst into the room, picking up his son and slamming him down to the floor, "STOP CRYING SO LOUD YOU IGNORANT LITTLE ASS"

"Dad-"

"DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO TALK TO ME!?!?" His breath smelled of alchohol.

"No- but-"

"BUT WHAT SPIT IT OUT ALREADY IF ITS SO FUCKING IMPORTANT"

"The guy I was studying with heard you yelling and told our teacher and now a hero is coming-"

deku was slapped, hard, "IF YOU WERENT SUCH A GAY LITTLE SLUT MAYBE THIS WOULDNTVE HAPPENED" Hisashi screamed in his face.

Deku was picked up again before thrown onto his bed, hitting his head on the wall in the process.

"Cover up. No one will know. Clean up the house, and get your dumbass mother to do it too" he said harshly

"Shes not dumb-!!" Izuku yelled, dizzily sitting up.

"OH YEAH THAN WHY DOESNT SHE HELP YOU. SHES WEAK. SHES DUMB. SHE DOESNT EVEN CARE ABOUT YOU. YOU WERE JUST A MISTAKE"

Izuku sat there, his vision blurry with held back tears.

"YOU WERE AN ACCIDENT YOU HERE. NEVER FORGET THAT NOW CLEAN UP YOUR DUMB MESS."

His door slammed loudly, and Izuku got up and grabbed his phone, his only source of safety. He had the whole world at his finger tips and he knew that if something went very wrong, help was in his hand. He slept with his phone next to him, charging on his bed.

Though he didnt sleep much, he didnt feel safe, paranoia ate at him.

(That moment when there is a potential murderer loose in your town. 😗✌)

Izuku went to the bathroom, examining himself in the mirror. Cuts and bruises in various stages of healing littered his body, a large, dark burn scar adorned his upper back. It was something his dad had done with his quirk, he was really mad. He hasnt done it in a long time, well maybe it was only a long time because he had been at UA for so long.

He shuddered, pushing the thought off and cleaning his cuts with a bloody, wet towel, stained from overuse.

Izuku pulled a sweatshirt on and began to wipe up the bits of blood on the floor, quickly arranging the table and chairs as they were supposed to be.

He went back to his room, making his bed and changing his pillowcase as it was stained with tears and bits of dried blood.

He heard the doorbell ring as his mother answered in her usual tired voice. "Hello sir." He heard his mom say from the other room. "hEELOOo ma'am are you mrs. Midoriya?"

Present Mic.

The most oblivious hero he knew, or so he thought. Deku rushed out of his room to greet the visitor. He saw his mom having a conversation with Mic, though Mic was doing most of the talking and his mother was just listening with her usual blank stare and his dad was on the couch with a can of beer.

He waved to mic, forcing out a smile that made him want to cry.

Mic- hello little listener!! I heard you were in some destress?

Deku- uh.. Not really." He laughs nervously, "I was just having some trouble with school and stuff." He said vaguely.

Mic- "what happened to your face?" He asked, adressing a large bruise on dekus face.

Deku- "i was taking groceries up the stairs and I tripped and fell. Freak accident." He laughed sheepishly, feeling his dads piercing eyes silently glaring at the back of his skull.

Mic nodded a bit, "have your parents been hitting you?" He asked blandly

Deku-

He had no idea where he was going asking such a bland question, but Deku felt himself wanting to tell him, just to run away from it all

He had no idea where he was going asking such a bland question, but Deku felt himself wanting to tell him, just to run away from it all. "N-no..." He gave a mic a strange look like, 'why tf would you think that'

Hisashi stepped in, "we love our son, we would never do anything to hurt him, me and my wife have disagreements sometimes yes, but that doesnt keep us from loving eachother."

Deku stared at his father in mild disbelief, inko's usual blank stare at shifted into a face of mild suprise as well.

Mic smiled, "well I dont see anything wrong here..."

Deku smiled as tears stung at his eyes and his heart ached, he held back sobs.

He just wanted to leave this place. "Little listener? You okay?" Deku was snapped out of his thoughts by mic snapping in his face and he felt his fathers angry eyes on him.

Deku nodded, "thanks for stopping by. I'm gonna go finish my work." He pointed a thumb down the hall before walking to his room.

----

Mic knew something was off but he had no proof. He felt something wasnt right.

But he had o proof