some delicious angst at the cafe with our good friend shinso.

((Happy bday seven))

Izuku lay on his bed, a few tears rolling down his face when Aizawa knocks.

Now aizawa is sitting on the boys bed as he rubs his back, comforting him.

Izuku lay there, his head still buried in his arms.

"Izuku. After the call do you mind telling me what exactly happened? I want to be able to help better.."

Izuku shook his head, "im fine." He said as he sat up wiping his tears.

Aizawa nodded, "okay..."

----a timeskip because IM LAZY 😎✌

a few weeks later...

Its been a while of quarentine now and some of the city had started to adapt and reopen with cautions, such as masks and distance between people, even gloves and stuff.

DMs 0 sleep, Broccoli

0 sleep- hey we havnt seen eachother in a while. Wanna go to a cafe or somthin?

Broccoli- sure :)

0 sleep- do you have a mask? Its pickup only so we have to take it to go.

Broccoli- yeah I do

Broccoli- when?

0 sleep- later today if thats fine. Maybe like 3 after I get my work done

Broccoli- sure Ill ask

0 sleep- are you still staying with Aizawa?

Broccoli- yeah

0 sleep- what's happening with that? If u dont mind my asking lmao

Broccoli- oh. Im staying with him from now on.

0 sleep- wut

Broccoli- he adopted me :)

0 sleep- WAIT ACTUALLY

0 sleep- SO HES LIKE UR DAD NOW?

Broccoli- I guess so ;;

Broccoli- why? Is it a big deal?

0 sleep- i didnt know that guy had room in his heart for that. Guess he is a softy on the inside.

Broccoli- yeah we have pancakes alot. Mic makes them.

0 sleep- mic? Like our english teacher.

Broccoli- yeah?

Broccoli- wait crap i wasnt supposed to say that.

Class 1a groupchat-

0 sleep- AIZAWA IS DATING MIC CONFIRMED.

0 sleep- GUYS I WAS RIGHT YOU OWE ME 20 BUCKS

Dms- 0 sleep, Broccoli

0 sleep- oops....

Broccoli- shinsoooooonozoososkdkxkksms nKsndsbzkxvlabakxhdks

0 sleep- s o r r y

Broccoli- im gonna be in trouble now :((

0 sleep- quick before they find out go get approval for the cafe

Broccoli- i-

Broccoli- fine.

lAtEr aT tHe cAfE

Shinso and Deku walked into the cafe with masks on and stood on the distance marker while observing the menu.

They eventually reached the counter and Izuku was met with the piercing, cruel eyes he had grown to fear.

It was Gavin.

It didnt take long for the Barista to recognize Izuku and shoot him a nasty glare.

Izuku paled, Shinso oblivious to the situation as he ordered a espresso or something and then asked for whipped cream on top.

It came time for Izuku to order and the glare of Gavin was shattering his confidence to peices, making him more and more anxious by the second.

"I-i'll have a- a strawberry frapachino p-please.." Izuku's nervous voice gave out a bit at the end and Gavin tapped something into the register, continuing to glare at him as he did.

Shinso had now noticed that something was wrong and quickly paid so they could move away.

Shinso: "whats wrong who was he?"

Izuku hesitated, looking up nervously, "I-"

They were interupted by Shinso's name being called, signaling thier drinks were ready.

They went to pick them up.

Gavin used his quirk to float them over to them, setting them down a bit forcefully. Shinso drink tipped a bit, threatening to spill, but stayed grounded. Izuku's toppled over and splattered all over him.

Gavin smirked.

Izuku: "crap- my drink-"

A familiar red haired girl slapped him (gavin)  on the back of the head, and walked over to them, "I am so sorry. Hes in a bad mood. Here take these napkins. Let me remake that."

Izuku: "Kendo..?"

Her head perked up as she paused from cleaning the mess, "yeah? Oh! Midoriya! And Shinso! How are you guys?"

Shinso: "Hey Kendo. We are doing okay."

Izuku was still trying to get the pink colored drink off his shirt, sweating at all the attention drawn to him and pressured under the glare of Gavin.

Kendo nodded and a new drink was set down in front of him along with a little bag. "Sorry for the trouble. 2 cakepops. On the house." She said with her sweet smile.

Shinso and Izuku smiled and walked out with thier drinks.

Izuku's smile faltered as they walked out of the shop, the world started to spin and he felt like he was underwater. People were on the streets and it was so loud.

He was drowning in the noise. Trying to stay afloat amongst the chaos in his own head. Each step thundered through his body as unwanted memories burst through the dam he had worked so hard to build up.

He wasnt focused on anything going on around him, he just kept walking as he started to hyperventilate.

Shinso, being the good friend he is, noticed this.

Shinso stopped Izuku and sat him down against a wall. Watching as his friend spiraled out of control...

THE MYSTIC MESSENGER SERVERS ARE DOWN A G. A I N CHERITZ GET UR CRAP TOGETHER IM TRYING TO PLAY MY GAME !!!! I DIDNT GET ANY FREE HOUR GLASSES FOR LAST TIME EITHER 😠😠😠