I GOT TAGGEDDDDD

My first time being tagged wowow.

((Also the picture is mild manga spoilers to toilet bound hanako kun 🤭))

Full name:
Emelia! I go by em and emi though.

Do I have any hobbies?
Yes, I like singing, drawing, I love to dance and am currently in my highschool's colorguard! ((If you dont know what it is look it up))

Favorite song:
Right now either Wolf in a Sheeps clothing by Set it Off or circle the drain by soccer mommy.

Whats your homescreen background?

👉👈 i love tbhk lolol

Do you have any big dreams?
Nope. I guess for a while I wanted to be a singer and go on the voice or america's got talent for a REALLY long time. Like the first 11 years of my life at least. But I kinda realized that the chance of me actually getting somewhere was low considering the field so I kinda gave up and now all thats left is the dying embers of a Nashville girl's dream to be a singer.

Did you sleep well last night?
Yes. 9+ hours. 4 hours of sleep and then a night of swimming at a friends house tuckers you out pretty quick.

How many friends do you have?
A lot. I have about 3 or 4 people I consider my best friends though.

Do you like math?
I dont mind it. Its never been hard for me.

Whats your favorite subject?
Lunch

Where are you from?
Born in florida raised in Tennessee now I live in Texas.

Do you like sports?
Depends on the sport. I like fine arts thus the color gaur d and dance. But otherwise. No not really.

Are you healthy?
Yep 👍

How much do you cost?
Idk im not really partaking in selling humans on the dark web. Though  considering how much ive been injured and the fact that I dont have red hair or blue eyes. Probably not a significant amount in that feild of costs.