Face reveal 😎😎😎😎))

Izuku tasted iron. Everything smelled like iron. It overwhelmed him as his head pounded. He was so cold, and so tired.

He felt himself being picked up, black clouded his vision. His hands shook, couldn't feel his fingers.

Izukus vision went black and be fell unconscious.

Aizawa watched as the boy fell unconscious and a parade of nurses moved him out of the room, simultaneously hooking him up to tubes and wires.

He sat there, speechless. He felt his eyes water and cursed.

"Fuck!" He yelled, pulling at his hair. Mic came over and enveloped him in a hug, he was crying. They were both crying.

They were a crying pile of worried dad's.

A nurse came into the room, witnessing the two father's in a crying mess. She sighed, sadly.

"He's going to be okay. We have it handled, but he is not stable right now." She said calmly.

Aizawa stayed buried in Mic and Mic nodded to the nurse, "will he be okay?"

The nurse looked unsure, "we are doing our best." She smiled nervously.

It was almost 5am. The day hadn't even started and yet do much had happened.

Aizawa had fallen asleep in Mic's arms, but mic was unable to sleep, they were back in the ICU waiting room. The brightly colored walls and decoration was too much.

He looked at the fish, focusing on them and nothing else. He named them.

The blue one was Bobby, the yellow one was Ki, like the doctor they met. The red one was Micheal and the second, bigger, blue fish was Jeremy. The purple one was peep.

Mic soon fell asleep as well.

-----

Todoroki was asleep, but he was having a wierd dream.

He was there, Izuku was there as well.

He saw himself walk towards Izuku on the tightrope as Izuku did the same.

They giggled at eachother as they got closer. They were safe after all. There was a big net below them.

They were so close, but Izuku slipped and suddenly the net was gone. He was falling down, so far.

The green haired boy yelled for him. He yelled, "goodbye." , a sugar sweet smile adorning his face and bending his freckles.

Todoroki tried to scream but he was silent as a long beep filled the void.

-----

Izuku saw black, but suddenly he was on a tightrope, Todoroki across from him. He smiled a bit as the two walked towards eachother. They were so close, so close to being together again..

But then he slipped, he was falling.

Everything that had happened rushed back to him, for a moment he was there, back in the ICU, dozens of nurses trying to help, he saw himself, laying there peacefully, pale and asleep.

He heard a long beep fill the air, and that's when he realized.

He was dead.

"Goodbye..." He said as he spiraled down into the void. The net that was supposed to save him was gone...

-----

☕ ✨