hi

((My tooth is wiggly and I'm gonna fucking throw hands. Im on vacation btw :D))

The green haired boy ate his sandwhich, blankly staring at his phone, a small buzz and taps could be heard.

Dms- icyhot, Broccoli

Icyhot- hey u awake?

Broccoli- yeah im eating

Icyhot- are you doing okay? Aizawa told me what happened.

Broccoli- idk

Icyhot- if you wanna talk please lmk im here to listen. We are here for eachother. 💜

Broccoli- thanks.

Broccoli- i guess I just havnt been feeling good. I sleep all the time

Icyhot- why do you sleep all the time?

Broccoli- because I dont have to think or feel

Icyhot- I love u izu please remember that

Broccoli- i miss you. When im with you i feel better.

Icyhot- im glad. You make me happy

Broccoli- whenever im awake I keep having bad thoughts and stuff and it makes me wanna sleep again.

Icyhot- maybe try talking to someone about it to get it off your chest?

Broccoli- maybe.

Icyhot- :) you can try talking to Aizawa if you want. You can talk to me too.

Broccoli- i know i just dont wanna worry you or anything.

Icyhot- I worry because i care

Broccoli- I know. I worry about you too and thats why I dont wanna tell you or anyone but i dont know if im overthinking it or not because i over think everything.

Icyhot- your overthinking a little bit.

Broccoli- yeah. Sorry..

Icyhot- its ok :)

Icyhot- my dear freaking lord. Denki keeps spamming this in the groupchat.

Icyhot- (this is a completely homade image thata i spruced up from my local walmart -author)

Broccoli- I-

Icyhot- 🙄

Broccoli- what even-

Icyhot- i k n o w r i g h t

Broccoli- im really tired.

Icyhot- promise you'll text me later?

Broccoli- promise 💗

Icyhot- 💗 sleep well. I miss u

Broccoli- 0.m m

Icyhot- ?

Broccoli- hey this is Aizawa he fell asleep on the keyboard

Icyhot- oh. LOL ok.

Broccoli is offline

-----

Aizawa carried Izuku to the couch, letting him sleep and planning on talking to him at dinner.

A few hours later the boy shifted, his eyebrows furrowing and his nose scrunching up a bit as his breathing quickened.

(Another 1st person cuz why not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) deku:

I woke up, my vision rapidly focusing and unfocusing as I watched my mothers body swing gently from the ceiling fan. I saw and then I was back in the Foster home, underneath Mrs. Boms and I was kicking and screaming. I yelled help until i couldnt and I was choking on tears. Then I was back at the bridge and all I could hear was a simple word, repeating and echoing.

Jump

Jump

Jump.

I turned around and saw Todoroki. My beloved Shoto. I smiled, but he frowned.

"I dont love you. This was stupid. Goodbye."

I screamed no but he didnt hear. The bridge was gone and then I was behind my dad, who was holding a belt. I tried to yell but found that my voice was gone.

Midoriya-

I heard, but it didnt register.

"KID"

I heard again as the world started to slip away.

"IZUKU WAKE UP"
-----

The boy startled awake, his head shooting up. He wiped his eyes subconciously, only then realizing that he had been crying.

-----

O k so im tired and on vacation soooo heres a semi filler chspter also i accidentally posted this unfinished while trying to tap on a tiktok notification sooOOoOOOOOO :D