uhh angst

((Wtf 30k reads i cant even how wtf shdghsbdnsnsbdfjxbsksbdbd thank you s!..!.-y dbsnsnsbchksbs))

Izuku woke up against a rough wall and scratchy floor, a dusty light forcing its way in through a window with thick curtains that were mostly drawn.

It took a moment for him to remember what had happened. He sat up, his arms and legs were bound together with flex tape. There was a thick layer over his mouth as well.

He tried to get up, but fell over with a crash. The door to the room slammed open, a crazed looking man in the frame.

His heart sunk. He was still here. He was still trapped. He was stuck.

He was finally getting better. Moving forward.

And its been ruined.

His father grabbed the lip of his shirt and swung him into the wall. He hit his head and felt blood fall down his forehead and onto the rough carpet.

"You'll never get out of this alive after everything you've done."

His father spit the words like venom.

'But I'll break you beyond repair first. And whats better than hurting what cant be fixed with a cast or a splint.'

Izuku's eyes widened as his dad screamed at him. He felt himself being thrown around.

He was cursed at.

He cried.

But he couldnt scream. He couldnt escape.

'Little bitch."

"Liar"

"WEAK"

"faggot"

"Waste of space"

"Sin"

"Your a mistake. Mistakes cant be heroes. And even if they could someone whos quirkless definitly cant."

"A LIAR WITH A FAKE QUIRK AND A BOYFRIEND CANT BE A HERO. SOMEONE WHO CANT EVEN SAVE HIMSELF FROM HIS OWN FATHER."

"IF YOU CANT KILL ME HOW DO YOU PLAN ON EVER BEING A GOOD HERO"

He yelled for hours on end.

Hours and hours, until his voice was hoarse.

Then he slammed the door and left.

----

It had been a day and No one could find Izuku.

Missing posters were up and the sudden disappearance in correlation with his fathers escape was all over social media.

The two fathers were equally if more distraught. Aizawa was unable to sleep and was prone to fits of anger, unlike his usual calm and collected, as well as sleepy self. Mic wasnt doing much better. He was quiet, didnt eat much, and was overly stressed out.

The two heroes werent like themselves at all.

----

It was the next morning. Izuku didnt know what time it was actually. It couldve been mid afternoon for all he knew. The only sense of time he had was the small ray of light shining into the dusty, cramped bedroom from the barred window.

The reek of alcohol filled his nostrils and got stronger as footsteps approached the locked door.

The door opened slowly as his mildly drunk father stumbled in, cooing his name.

"Iz~uuuuu~kuuuu~"

He slurred as he slowly took the flex tape off of his mouth.

"Shut up!!" Izuku yelled as soon as it was off.

Hisashi slapped him across the face, leaving a large bruise.

"THATS-- NO WAY TO TREAT-- YOUR FATHER-- BASTARD--"

He yelled. Izuku flinched.

"No more talking unless J say or there will be consequences."

Izuku glared and nodded reluctantly.

Hisashi smiled as an idea came to mind, he tipped his mostly full beer bottle to Izuku's mouth and said..

"Drink."

Izuku refused, which made the man angry. He put his free hand that was previously holding Izuku's jaw to his nose, then squeezed, forcing the underage boy to swallow.

Hisashi smiled maliciously.

He forced him to finish the bottle, then smashed the empty bottle over his head before leaving.

"I'll be back soon~"

Izuku's head was spinning and he couldnt think straight and his vision blurred a bit. He tried to think about what just happened but his stomach was doing flipped and his brain was filled with static.

((A/n off topic: Lolol guys remember gavin? Hes thriving in my attic today lololol))

He sat there, unable to help himself in his mildly intoxicated state.

-----

😗✌ thats the tea sis. Come back later for some more angst