I feel numb lol

((tw video))

Aizawa rushed down the slick and steep hill nearly slipping. Todoroki and Present mic were on his tail.

A small fire had started from friction at the front of the wrecked vehicle. Todoroki used his ice to put it out, sending a cool breeze down the slick hill.

"HE'S STUCK!!" Aizawa yelled.

A few medics and firemen had made their way down the hill.

"He passed out-" Mic said, his heart dropping.

The firefighters had to take the car apart to get Izuku out. Todoroki watched, a tear escaping his eye. Mic has his head buried in Aizawa's scar while the black haired man watched anxiously.

They pulled Izuku out. He looked... Awful.. he had a large burn on his back.  So many cuts and bruises. A few noticably large ones on his thigh.

Aizawa hopped in the ambulance with him and they were off to the hospital.

Days passed and Izuku hadn't woken up. Todoroki, Aizawa, and Hisashi had been there almost constantly.

Today the mood was light. Izuku was stable but still unconscious. The two teachers and one boy sat and made light conversation.

Izuku 1st person:

I heard something. My ears were ringing. And then I heard it. Aizawa mic and sho were there. All talking.

Where am I? What is happening?

I can think I can hear but I can't move or see. How do I let them know I'm there.

I heard shuffling and then it was quiet. Was I alone again? No..

Muffled crying. Close. Shoto was there. He was crying. I felt him grab my hand and he cried a little louder.

Izuku felt his heart beat increased. He tried to move but he just couldnt.

Suddenly the crying stopped.

"Izuku..?"

----

IDK WHAT THIS CHAOTER US IM TIRED AND SLEEP DEPRIVED AND PILLUNG AN ALL NUGHT LOL SOOOO U GEG CRAL CHAOTER SRIYYY