tEars

I found those shoes at Plato's closet but they were a size too small and I looked them up and they are 60-100 dollars and I'm crying because if my feet were smaller I could have gotten them for under 20✨) bro I'm so fuking tired of existing. I'm so tired but I'm so anxious. I meant to go to bed so long ago and now it's 2am and I'm overthinking everything. )

(So now it's the next day and I'm sitting on my floor stretching because sportz.)

Todoroki jolted awake, something wasn't right. Something was missing.

He got up and paced, something wasn't right. He looked at the time and marked it down on his phone, after that, he texted the groupchat, desperate for some comfort.

Class 1-a groupchat--

Todoroki- is anyone awake? I need to talk

Tokoyami- I'm up

Jiro- me too

Shinso- I'm here as well. Did you every figure out what happened to Izuku?

Todoroki- something is wrong.

Shinso- like what..?

Todoroki- I had a dream. A really freaking wierd dream and I'm freaking out.

Shinso- calm down. What happened?

Todoroki- I think something happened to him.

Shinso- who?

Todoroki- Izuku. Something happened.

Shinso- bro it's just a dream. I know your probably worried but it'll be okay, it was just a dream.

Todoroki- it seemed like more than that. It felt different. It was so real.

Todoroki- nothing like this has ever happened before it wasn't a normal dream.

Shinso- are you sure you aren't just worked up?

Shinso- I'm worried too. And if you can't get over it maybe message Aizawa :)

Todoroki- okay.

To: catlover@yahoo.com
From: todorokisho@gmail.com

Hey, I know I'm probably being petty and that your busy, but is Izuku doing okay? I had a dream and it's really freaking me out and I just need to know that he's still alive .. I guess.

I took down the time the minute I woke up it was 5:05am.

Sorry for bothering you.

Sent

---

Aizawa's phone buzzed as a concerned nurse walked in.

The two parents looked up, thier faces paling as Dr. Ki walked in behind them.

He sat down with the two parents and the nurse, the tension in the room was thick.

"We have good and bad news. Which would you like to hear first?" Ki started.

Mic and Aizawa looked at eachother, "...the bad news."

"His heart stopped and he's back in the ICU."

Aizawa could feel a headache starting to naw at his forehead, Mic's stomach twisted with nerves.

"What- wait he's not......" Mic started, as pale as a ghost.

Ki shook his head, "no. He's alive and from this point on he should stay that way, he's going to be here for a while though."

Mic and Aizawa simultaneously sighed, relief flooding through thier bodies and letting them relax a little.

"Now for the good news, we are starting to get an idea of what happened, and we are getting the police involved.." ki said carefully.

Mic and Aizawa nodded.

The two were emotional, and Ki could read them like a book. They were both full of concern and had nothing on thier mind but Izuku.

"He has evidence of multiple chemical burns and poisoning. today he had significant blood loss, as well as low blood pressure, internal bleeding, and thinned blood. I'm not an expert but multiple people have confirmed that Izuku was on the path to getting better and did not do this to himself, but the only thing he ate before hand that could have taken effect at the correct times was the Chinese food. Something may have been put in that food on purpose in order to target Izuku."

Aizawa sighed, his hand going to his face. "makes sense." He said bluntly.

"And Mrs. Boms...." Ki added cautiously.

The two parents nodded.

"I suggest that today you go home and get a short rest before coming back. He won't be able to have visitors for a while. Make sure to take care of yourselves and have a good meal as well. Be careful.."

------
I totally have the opportunity to murder some significant characters rn but i know I shouldn't because I'm hella sleep deprived and will regret it later.