asleep

(seven is being mean to me. I'm doing sevens route. I'm working on single tosses and my arm hurts because I can't catch 😌😌😌😌😌))

 I'm working on single tosses and my arm hurts because I can't catch 😌😌😌😌😌))

Anywho----

Todoroki watched as Izuku's eyelides closed and he calmed down. But there was a nagging fear. Something he couldn't get off his mind.

What if he didn't wake up?

Todoroki sat there for hours, quietly waiting for him to wake up and holding his hand. He waited about 4 hours there before he woke up again.

Izukus eyelids fluttered open, he flinched at the blinding light all around him.

Todoroki cracked a smile, relief flooding his body and relaxing his previously tense shoulders. He squeezed the boys hand before gently pulling him into a hug. Izuku hugged back tightly, not wanting to let go.

After a minute Izuku pulled Todoroki up next to him and they continued their hug. "I love you.." Todoroki whispered.

Izuku nodded, "I love you too..."

Izuku felt tears slipping down his face.

"How can you love a mistake like me..."

The greenette laughed nervously as he continued wiping tears off his face, "how could you really love someone like me?" He asked again.

"I-" Todoroki began, but he was interrupted.

The door opened and Aizawa and Mic came in, carrying a box of donuts. Aizawa glanced over and saw his son in tears. He quickly set his coffee down and rushed to his side.

"I love you because your amazing. You sweet and kind and thoughtful. We all have our flaws but your not a mistake. Your not any of that. Your amazing. Don't belittle yourself."

Izuku stared at him blankly, tears streaming down his face. How could someone love him so much when he couldn't even love himself anymore...

Todoroki kissed him on the forehead, "Izu? I love you. Izu? Talk to me. Izu."

Izuku didn't respond. He sat there, tears pouring down his cheeks. He looked down in embarrassment, tugging at his hair and pulling it over his eyes, "I love you too. I- i- I'm sorry." He sobbed, sniffling.

"I can't.." the smaller boy smiled in defeat, "I can't do it.."

Aizawa stepped in. "Bud. I know it's hard. But think about all the progress you had made. You can do it again. " He took the boys hand an squeezed it, "your strong. I know you can do it again. Your not alone."

"I don't feel strong anymore. I- ....I can't."

"Yes you can!! Don't get down on yourself. Have a donut, it'll cheer you up, little listener!" Hisashi said, seeing how down everyone was, "and talk to your friends too! I know they've been worried."