ansgt

WTF 50K HOWWWWW DHDGJSHSJS

Mrs. boms woke up as normal, her husband already off to his full-time job.

She had to be at the office at noon. She knew she was going to be confronted, the other counselors there had a sharp eye. The one working with Izuku had an especially helpful quirk, she had the ability to make people tell the truth at her will. Thankfully, she chose to use this quirk for good.

She wasn't interested in going into the police force and had always had a keen interest in mental health. She was a good listener. She decided to become a counselor. And this pissed Mrs. Boms off.

She didn't like Mrs. Lee at all.

Mrs. Boms walked into the office that day, and walked right into Mrs. Lee.

"Hello Mrs. Boms! How has your morning been?"

She asked keenly, a large, pink sucker positioned in her hand.

"Stressful! But good," Mrs boms blurted out. "Hey!! No using your quirk without permission!" She laughed. Mrs. Lee laughed a bit as well, "I just wanted to make sure you were doing okay. You seemed a bit stressed when you walked in. Why are you stressed?" She didn't use her quirk this time.

"Oh.. just with my husband being gone alot it's hard to make a living and raise a child." She smiled softly. Her act was convincing, but Mrs. Lee could see through it. She knew something was wrong.

"Well I'm so sorry to hear that! Hey, I wanna talk to you our next session. It's about that poor kid, Izuku Aizawa it was?" Mrs. Lee continued, a innocent smile on her face.

"Of course!" Mrs. Boms replied, "well my next friend should be here soon and I need to go set up for today! See you later then." She walked away.

Mrs. Lee knew something was up with her...and she was detirmind to get to the bottom of it.

----

L8r

Mrs. Boms met with Mrs. Lee later, just as they had planned, but little did Mrs. Lee know that the other woman had a plan....

Mrs. Boms walked into the office, two drinks in hand. One in her left, the other in her right. She handed one to Mrs. Lee and sat down.

"Hey!" Mrs. Lee spoke as she greeted the other, taking the carbonated drink. "What's this?" She asked.

"It's a new drink my son has been going on about, I figured we could try it out." Mrs. Boms replied, knowing Mrs. Lee was drawn to the unknown.

Mrs. Boms snapped the top and took a swig, "!! It's sweet! But pretty good!" Her lipstick left a rim on the edge of the plastic bottle.

Mrs. Lee also took a quick stop of hers, "yeah it is a bit sweet. This is an American drink?" She asked. "Yes I believe so! I got it at an American candy shop that recently opened up a few miles away from our neighborhood." Mrs Boms replied.

The two talked about light things for a while, Mrs. Lee slowly shifting into the topic of Izuku.

"So... Do you have any idea why he had such a big attack?" Mrs. Lee asked, activating her quirk.

"Well-" Mrs. Boms began, but suddenly Mrs. Lee doubled over, a whimper of pain escaping her mouth.

Mrs. Boms rushed to her side, "what's wrong? Is everything okay?"

The short counselor fell unconscious, and Mrs. Boms smiled, her plan had worked. She ran out, faking worry, to get help.

Now it was on to stage two...

----
¯\_(ツ)_/¯